Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T95U Pro boot issue

Hi

First post here, so not sure if I should post in the ROM thread but my issue doesn't seem directly connected to the ROM itself, so thought I would start a new thread. Mods please move/merge if appropriate.

I recently got a T95U Pro (branded Pendoo) and decided to try the Superceleron ROM found on this forum. Whilst I'm new to Android TV boxes I've been flashing and modding my devices for a long time, and all my current Android devices are rooted with custom ROMs so I'm not a complete novice.

So I tried to flash using the SD Card + Toothpick method referred to in the ROM thread, but as I got to the recovery screen it flashed up for a second then went blank. I thought that might not be right so I left it like that for 2-3 hours but had to eventually admit defeat and turned it off. After this it would not boot, not even to recovery until I tried an SD Card made in Burn Card Maker with a stock firmware and an aml Uboot file. Now I can boot the device provided the SD card is present, though interestingly the box still had all my settings and tweaks etc on it, so I know its not loading or flashing the firmware image on the card. So I'm thinking at this point that I've corrupted the boot partition somehow? WIth an Android phone I would just reflash the boot image, but I see these TV boxes work a little differently so I'm looking for advice on how to proceed from here.

Anyone have any ideas on how to get the device to boot properly again?

Cheers!

Working...
X