Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(T95Z) Need help/few newbie questions

Hi everyone,

I don't know where else to ask this and this forum seems like right place to do so. Few days ago I got myself Akaso t95z plus and have some newbie questions since I can't find the answers anywhere else. Sorry in advance for bothering.

1. Is there an easy way to prevent some pre-installed apps from reinstalling on reboot? Like filmon, twitter etc.

2. Is there a way to change shortcuts from home screen, the big once not the small at bottom?

3. Every time I open playstore it asks me to agree with terms before I can proceed. Clear data doesn't help, any ideas?

4. I've seen people complain about frame problems in kodi 17, either I'm blind but I don't know what people are talking about. Can someone point me to some video so I can check it. So far every stream or local videos work just fine. Dont have 4k so I don't know if this has something to do with 4k

5. Is it possible to cast from yotube official app on phone to the box. So far I managed to install google cast reciever as system app and it appears in my settings. 1st I tried older moddified cast receiver from xda but the phone cant find the device, ans if I update to newer versjon I can see it but all I get is the message "there was a problem connecting to t95z". Over chrome on windows it works fine. Also the only time I managed to actually cast from phone to box, is if I keep youtube open while uninstalling update to cast reciever, in that small time frame i can cast and control until I leave the app.

So sorry for this stupid questions, but I don't know where else to look

Originally posted by Borisias View Post
    Hi everyone,

I don't know where else to ask this and this forum seems like right place to do so. Few days ago I got myself Akaso t95z plus and have some newbie questions since I can't find the answers anywhere else. Sorry in advance for bothering.

1. Is there an easy way to prevent some pre-installed apps from reinstalling on reboot? Like filmon, twitter etc.

2. Is there a way to change shortcuts from home screen, the big once not the small at bottom?

3. Every time I open playstore it asks me to agree with terms before I can proceed. Clear data doesn't help, any ideas?

4. I've seen people complain about frame problems in kodi 17, either I'm blind but I don't know what people are talking about. Can someone point me to some video so I can check it. So far every stream or local videos work just fine. Dont have 4k so I don't know if this has something to do with 4k

5. Is it possible to cast from yotube official app on phone to the box. So far I managed to install google cast reciever as system app and it appears in my settings. 1st I tried older moddified cast receiver from xda but the phone cant find the device, ans if I update to newer versjon I can see it but all I get is the message "there was a problem connecting to t95z". Over chrome on windows it works fine. Also the only time I managed to actually cast from phone to box, is if I keep youtube open while uninstalling update to cast reciever, in that small time frame i can cast and control until I leave the app.

So sorry for this stupid questions, but I don't know where else to look
    I can answer your first question. Just open up root explorer and delete the apk files that you don't want installed form the folder \system\preinstall

As for question 2 no not unless you edit the source code and recompile your own version of the launcher (a lot of work)

3 mine does that too, I don't know how to fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by l33tlinuxh4x0r View Post

I can answer your first question. Just open up root explorer and delete the apk files that you don't want installed form the folder \system\preinstall

As for question 2 no not unless you edit the source code and recompile your own version of the launcher (a lot of work)

Thx. This will help. For 2nd will look some other launcher how good or bad they are.

Comment

Originally posted by l33tlinuxh4x0r View Post

I've just installed HAL launcher (and shafa launcher before that) both of them show Playstore twice. It must have something to do with constant terms agreement pop-up

Comment

Working...
        X