How To Fix Bluetooth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How To Fix Bluetooth

Hi guys im struggling to fix my bluetooth on my mk809ll i have tried flashing numerous roms finnless imito ug007 and stock 4.1 mk809. i can't seem to find the solution can anyone shed some light on this please.
    My Works @XDA:
    AVD Rom Xperia J The Way Stock Should Be
    Pre Root Xperia J 4.12
    Deodex Xperia L
    Deodex Xperia Z kitkat
    Stock Xperia Icon's For CM11

Originally posted by gavster26 View Post
    Hi guys im struggling to fix my bluetooth on my mk809ll i have tried flashing numerous roms finnless imito ug007 and stock 4.1 mk809. i can't seem to find the solution can anyone shed some light on this please.

My mk809ii with this same problem, install any rom and bluetooth does not work u got something?

Comment

I have an MK809II and BT works with all ROMs I've tried (but 4.2.2 keeps disconnecting it. Known issue). I suspect you have a hardware issue.

Comment

MK908II Bluetooth not working on 4.2.2

Originally posted by big10p View Post
        I have an MK809II and BT works with all ROMs I've tried (but 4.2.2 keeps disconnecting it. Known issue). I suspect you have a hardware issue.
        I've just got it couple of days ago, and after reboot the Bluetooth don't connect anymore, so I have to keep my bulky usb keyboard handy.
        Is this a hardware issue? is this working on similar mk908II but mine?

I got this from geekbuying but they have no support at all, they don't respond to emails facbook post etc. not to mention that Tronsmart don't even have an email.

If I don't get any response from Geekbuying or anybody, I will return it and ask for a replacement until it works, and if after all it doesn't work.... the only thing left to do is request a refund an leave a bad review

Comment

Working...
        X