Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some help with cleaning stockrom JB 4.2.2, to make an tablet faster.Or to tweak it , maybe with another fittable rom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some help with cleaning stockrom JB 4.2.2, to make an tablet faster.Or to tweak it , maybe with another fittable rom

Hello,
    I have an basic tablet but its brand new, the only thing it has an RK3168 chip in it.And it looks like nobody really made any rom for it unfortunately..
    I thought lets see what i can do with the stock JB 4.2.2 rom, so first i made an backup.I only have to check the parameters with the original file from the system itself to compare, but i think its good.
    What i am trying to archive is to make the rom as clean as possible plus to root it and end all the processes witch are not important.I also rooted it with Kingroot, works but kingroot itself uses many resources.And superuser always needs an recovery to work, in my case there is no recovery for it what fits Supersu or my tablet.
    Maybe someone here can root it, just to give the chip as much headroom to work.
    I also looked into the prop files and tried some things, but it doesnt work with all the settings i think to make it quicker and less busy with processes witch aren't necessary, like kingroot.
    Some things worked and made it already faster and i have more free ram, system and user.

But i read a lot off times here that people say if you have an backup off the rom, post it here and people can maybe help you with it..
    But where to post my rom here in freaktab, so someone can help me please with the clean-up and rooting off my stock JB rom....And if its possible, maybe to make the bluetooth working, its in there but they didn't install the usb BT module.Apps say its in there, in terminal i can start it up..But my dongle or adapter, native 2.1 isn't recognized..Kernell things, but maybe its also possible.
    Any directions to try here in the forums?

Thanks!!

Erik

Hi scorp76 ,

Maybe EZ ROOT 3188 does the job for u or this :

Bought a Certified 7" MID-73005 tablet with an RK3168 chip inside. I could not find a root method... I couldnt even find the right USB drivers. Found the method for the RK3188, which is the quad core variant of the 3168. Tried it, and it...

good luck

nice Day

gefattern

Comment

Hello Gefattern,

Thanks for the response.I get sometimes further on with it but sometimes i also need some advice in other solutions.Or maybe i do something wrong.
      I tried first before i started with optimizing the rom was a way to find out how to root and backup the rom.
      What a challenge with this Cpu lol...But keeps me busy and i learn things
      I btw finally made a backup with the Rk 2.1 tools, and i have all the parts in images.To check if its good, before i ever gone erase my stockrom...Must i then extract system file, what i already did, an compare something with the text file from the RK tools to see if the backup matches..

But nope Gefattern i tried this method to root already and its not working..I looked yesterday again and finally i found out why its not working.Its a driver problem, what is also weird because with Rk tools i made a backup with the tool.And in flash mode, and every mode my drivers are working.Also in Win7 with device in flash mode, but.....Not with the sparkyroot bat, i get ''no device or emulator found''
      So tried to look if i could do something with the drivers of the Rk tool, but didnt succeed.
      The Rk tools says found loader device, spark tool says no device so must be a driver but what and where to look for it...
      Win7 device manger couldn't find any driver witch functions 100% so to say.Installed android old devices, but both adb drivers where not working with the tab! While in device manager there is an android device but with a blue question mark.And at least i also tried simpeladb, also no success.
      Must i find a driver somewhere in google what is maybe universal, or would this only work with a specific flash adb driver from the manufacture themself?

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X