Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MXIII-G doesn't boot after successful flashing via USB

Hi,
    I bricked my MXIII-G trying to flash LibreElec and it didn't boot (red light). I tried to flash stock 5.1 firmware using SD Card - no success. I successfully flashed it via USB Burning Tool but for some reason the device still doesn't boot after that. Does anyone have an idea why and how to solve that?

Hello
    what version is your device? I have a pre-rooted MXIII-G with chipset S812, 2GbRAM and 8GbROM, with OS Android 5.1, which I'm not able to turn on again. Your device is the same as mine?
    I would try to reflash a stable and fullworking firmware (always android 5.1 based) but I can't find the right one on the web.
    maybe could you help me and give me the link for the right firmware to flash on my device?

Comment

After few long hours of unsuccessful attempts I finally came up with an idea to check the devices board and I was surprised to see that it was MXIII-C not MXIII-G. Check this topic http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...n-mxiii-c_v1-1. I used the firmware from Post 5 in that topic and it worked. But first check on the mainboard which version of MXIII you actually have.

Comment

Originally posted by MarniC View Post
        After few long hours of unsuccessful attempts I finally came up with an idea to check the devices board and I was surprised to see that it was MXIII-C not MXIII-G. Check this topic http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...n-mxiii-c_v1-1. I used the firmware from Post 5 in that topic and it worked. But first check on the mainboard which version of MXIII you actually have.
        Hi MarniC, please tell me how to do to open the box...I can't see any screw to unscrew....

Comment

Working...
        X