MXIII 2G/8G S812

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MXIII 2G/8G S812

Hello guys, really hoping you can help me as ive been literally going insane for the past few days. (Im sure you know how i feel) Anyway i recieved a box off a seller. Its an S812 MXIII 2G/8G doesnt not come with 5.8G wifi so it isnt an MXIII-G...my problem was red light but i managed to find an MXIII rom and now no controller or wifi. The original person sent me a zip for sd card but it doesnt have any recovery or aml file. Just a zip with firmware i think. Is it possible to c9nvert this file for TWRP? Ive used a random recovery and aml online and it stops installing through normal method and reboots back to what im currently on. My board when opened says MXIII-V4.0 20151128

update....i now have the offical firmware but i is missing the factory_para file and the recovery.img? is there anyway to get the recovery img through the firmware zip or can i just use any?

Comment

Hey Doomkingdom I have the same Bax could you Post the File location I bricked mine!? Please!

Comment

Sorry but its only the firmware. No recovery.img so its useless. The seller is really bad with english and doesnt understand me. I already sent the box back couple days ago. Not worth all the hassle plus im sure this is a clone box

Comment

Thank you for the Reply.....I got Lireelec 8.0 installed from SDcard and everything works even the Remote!

Comment

Originally posted by Kezz View Post
            Thank you for the Reply.....I got Lireelec 8.0 installed from SDcard and everything works even the Remote!

Can you give me instructions on this? A friend has the same box but cant return. Its also an MXIII V4.0. Would greatly appreciate it, thanks

Did the wifi work for you as well?
            Last edited by Doomkingdom; 02-28-2017, 17:14.

Comment

OK it is very simple! Download Libreelec from a link here it is a very large file 2.5 gigs and it has some 7.0 and two 8.0 versions the 8.0 works very well!!
              Just download the file then Extract them...after extractions you will need to download (free) Win32 disk Imager and use it to Install the Image file to a SDcard!
              You can now insert the card into the MX and plug in the power....Hold the Reset switch and the Power on button together....when the Logo Appears Let go the Power Switch (only then when the Android comes on you can release the Reset) and the program will load into the MX....after a Reboot Libreelec will come on the screen and the SDcard will not be required again! Now you just need to Set up Kodi ...Many tutorials on Youtube! Enjoy!!!
              I would still like to have the original Image file for the MX if you can lead me to the site you got it from! Thanks!

Comment

Thanks for responding.

Is your box for sure an MXIII v4.0 20151128? My wifi chip i believe is a BCM4335. I installed MXIII V3.1 because that is the latest and only one i could find with the .img inside. I dont have wifi,bluetooth or remote controller working. I can send you link to firmware but there is no .img inside so its useless. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9j6l4iogc...VR7G9WhFa?dl=0

That being said im gonna go over the ateps you said.

Which librelec 8.0 do i download? There are different roms i think do i just download one for s812? Can you link me the librelec img you downloaded? I know what to do im just not sure which version works with this box i used 7.0 and stuff before but it still had no wifi or bt. I know remote can be set in .config.

Comment

Hi, i have mxiii v2 and couldn't make the bricked box start to boot.. any rom for it?

I've tried so many roms, imgs, sd card..no luck...still the red light only, and on pc, with usb burning tool it stuck on 2%...need help

Comment

Pcb image

Comment

I used the M9 Image from Cinagadgets to get the Lan working and then I flashed it with Libreelec 8.0! I just Flashed my new MXIII 812 with Lebreelec 7.3.2. and It works perfect!!! Good Luck!!

Comment

Kezz please give me the 1st link..

Comment

This link will get you the Libreelec files I used................https://yadi.sk/d/J9pHkMo0uHcKU

Comment

PS I just flashed a V5.0 MXIII and it works great!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X