Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CSA96 RK3399 4G/32G 4K 10 Bit TV Box Android 6.0 802.11AC WIFI Gigabit LAN Type C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CSA96 RK3399 4G/32G 4K 10 Bit TV Box Android 6.0 802.11AC WIFI Gigabit LAN Type C

Click image for larger version

Name:	3399.png
Views:	147
Size:	303.9 KB
ID:	656111

Main Features:
    ● Dual Cortex-A72 + Quad Cortex-A53 gives you a high-speed feedback and smooth response
    ● 4G RAM DDR3 and 32G eMMC ROM, games and videos ran smoothly
    ● Supports 4K video, gives you high-quality video experience

Gearbest
    Last edited by trebor; 07-13-2017, 19:07.
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

I don't spend a lot of time in this forum but I just got this device today and was wondering if there was root available for it yet and maybe a link to the correct thread for it. I can't seem to find anything on this particular device.
    Thank you in advance, either way.

Comment

Hi ,

because it is a new Device with new CPU ,

http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...mware-20170322

maybe this Thread can help in near Future .

nice Day

gefattern

Comment

That's what I thought. Thank you very much for the response though.

Comment

Originally posted by glockman4519 View Post
          I don't spend a lot of time in this forum but I just got this device today and was wondering if there was root available for it yet and maybe a link to the correct thread for it. I can't seem to find anything on this particular device.
          Thank you in advance, either way.
          Any feedback from you about this device? maybe you can give your experience on this. i am deciding between RK3399 and S912. Is this stable and usable specially on 3d gaming? thank u!

Comment

Originally posted by raptur3d View Post

Any feedback from you about this device? maybe you can give your experience on this. i am deciding between RK3399 and S912. Is this stable and usable specially on 3d gaming? thank u!
            Well, since I got my Nvidia Shiel Pro streaming box I don't use this box much. I was waiting for root so I could spoof it as another device and be able to use Google Play services. Now I have read some posts where the was an update to this and that Google works a little better but again, I haven't taken the plunge to update it either. I do apologise for that but with my YouTube channel, XDA thread and Google Plus community and my famiky life, I just haven't had the chance to mess with it yet.
            That is all about to change very shortly though as I have some vacation planned and am planning on trying the update. But from what I did get to use on it, which was limited YouTube videos and my own videos on an external drive, the picture quality is superb. Both sound and audio are outstanding. It's just a strange that the isn't much development going on for it because this device could be the king of the Jeep with the right tweaking...lol...
            Here is a video review I did back on the day that I got it. It's not the greatest because I don't script and I don't edit my videos. I do a ton of rom reviews but the device reviews are off the cuff...lol.. But it will give you an idea of what you are getting and how it looks whole running.

Comment

Originally posted by glockman4519 View Post

.. But it will give you an idea of what you are getting and how it looks whole running.
              https://youtu.be/cBDaM4BA71c
              thanks! i do hope devs will pick this up. it has a lot of potential.

Comment

Originally posted by raptur3d View Post

thanks! i do hope devs will pick this up. it has a lot of potential.
                I agree 100%

Comment

Today we can have closer look at
                  CSA96 RK3399 4G/32G 4K TV Box Android 6.0 AC WIFI Gigabit LAN Type C

Hoping that this one would be different even just a little than a similar shaped/spec Unit I did
                  back in May 2017 but no the same,
                  Well remote is different, they supplied a USB C cable oh and the colour.

Let's have a quick look around at the Package and the review part will be in the other thread
                  a quick and easy.

But to make it different I will do a little hardware mod that others my care to do on there
                  Beloved Media Players, if the conditions are easy enough, this was a cake walk.

Ok on to the Pictures:

The Box

What's in the Box

Ports

Base

Facing Up side

Facing Down Side
                  Click for larger Image

HeatSink

The Mod

Good looking Unit, looks better now with Antenna like a Real Media Player.
                  Booted up with ease, Google Play and sign in all good updated apps Has root.
                  Still Running Android 6.01.

So there has been no updates or improvements as yet.
                  Lets hope it has not reached end of life, and with the new Dev kits about for the RK3399
                  We can hope for something grand. still a very snappy/quick unit

Thanks to Gearbest
                  treboR
                  Please consider
                  Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Working...
                  X