No announcement yet.

New firmware T95Z PLUS AMLOGIC S912 20170228

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me too please ghostdog & the remote won't work? How to power on? (& thanks for link)

Comment

Hi ,
      Guys , please take into consideration that using different firmwares will certenly effect your box , so use at your own risk, DO NOT blame me be prepared to face few issues.
      I dont use the remote , i have external mouse and keyboard and my Tv box is on 24/7 , if i want to swich it off , i simply pull the power plug !!
      Now MK22 is different from T95z , is faster , lighter, better launcher , 4k image 5.1 and 7.1 surround audio are working and Kodi 17 is fast and reliable, when it lacks performance with T95z.
      Android tv boxes remotes use universal frequency , you might be lucky that any remote you have in your house might work as well.
      Have fun

Comment

Thanks, I have air mouse remotes which will turn it off , was wondering about turning it on without having to get up & plug the lead in, lol

Comment

For me MK22 didnt worked. Wifi didnt get detected.

Comment

Originally posted by yener90 View Post
            For me MK22 didnt worked. Wifi didnt get detected.
            Hi
            what tv box you got ?
            your box must have AP6330 .
            MK22 needs activation wifi from settings, if you dont see the wifi icon on top taskbar , try to activate it from settings.

Comment

for me all work fine with MK22 FW_170111 firmware... only led blue stay on after power off and clock not working but performance it's very good.... thanks

Comment

Hello, does anybody know how to check AP version and get into recovery mode? my machine is T95Z plus 3G+32G. thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by cdpro21000 View Post
                  Hello, does anybody know how to check AP version and get into recovery mode? my machine is T95Z plus 3G+32G. thanks.
                  Install cpu-z or aida64 from google play and look for the board you have

Comment

Originally posted by Edryss View Post
                    I will probably try on my T95Z the MK22 rom's, but I suppose that leds and hours will be disabled with this rom ? It's not a problem if Wifi, Ethernet, and the whole rom are ok just want a confirmation before try it
                    Thank you, do you also know how to get into recovery mode?

Comment

HELP !!!

I can't find any *zip file to do an SD-Card upgrade !!...
                      Only found a *.rar with the *-img files inside !!

How do i create a *zip File from the exisitng Files ??

HELP Needed....

Update with flashtool won't work with me ....

Thnaks

Comment

Working...
                      X