Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H96 PRO backup

Hi all

I have a H96 pro 3G/16G box (See attached pic) running the Superceleron firmware .

It has no OTG port so I cant connect to my pc via usb.

I want to backup my apps and settings.

How do i do this?

Thanks.
    Attached Files

I have the same box as you,just connect a usb A male to Usb A male cable and flash it. Put the cable in the USB port closest to the power port while holding the reset button in until Windows see's it. I have flashed my H96 about 25 times and never a problem.

Comment

Awesome! Will give it a try, thanks!!

Comment

Can you tell me what version of superceleron ROM you are running & a link to it? I have the same box as you but was told that I couldn't use superceleron ROM as it would brick box.

Comment

Hi BanziBaby im using this rom: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...3a-atv-version

Comment

Cheers for the link, will check it out. if you are rooted then you can use Titanium backup (free & paid) to back up your apps & data, I also use My Backup Pro (free & paid) on my rooted devices to back up apps & data.

Comment

Originally posted by palerider View Post
              I have the same box as you,just connect a usb A male to Usb A male cable and flash it. Put the cable in the USB port closest to the power port while holding the reset button in until Windows see's it. I have flashed my H96 about 25 times and never a problem.
              which flashing tool you are using? on windows? can you please share/upload the tool and also the firmware file that you used latest? I bricked my box actually, it is turning on but doesn't boot, no more activity/display/etc... I am using USB burning tool "Amlogic_USB_Burning_Tool_v2.0.7.2" but it shows me "Get key failed" when I start flashing, although connectivity is Ok, it shows "Connect Success"

Comment

Originally posted by Sp00nman View Post
                Awesome! Will give it a try, thanks!!
                Hello Spoonman, have you gotten the backup to work? I have the 2+16 version of H96 Pro. I am trying to backup my data using the apps "UPDATE&BACKUP". What PC software to use to capture the data coming to the USB port? Which USB port to use? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X