This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"T5X Pro 9377 Android TV" Superceleron Port

i have recently Ported over Superceleron's Build of the atv for khadas vim ... Everything is working except Netflix ..... i have asked superceleron to look into the netflix issue .... so here is the build http://www.mediafire.com/file/x13mi8...PRO9377ATV.img

Let me know your thoughts and perhaps we can get superceleron to build upon this build ..... SUPERCELERON IS AMAZING Thanks Again

Ill try it in a few 905x
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

i will have a look at netflix when i can, or other dev can also do it!

Comment

I have working one but not leanback icon one.i test. And let you know if it works. Have to get wifi same as m8 mini working for me to test. But boots and looks good.
        Last edited by scooter2014; 03-08-2017, 00:30.
        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Ok i have netflicks that works sd (It two files one for program one for icon in leanback but it works teated and watched few shows) . Root broken and system ui failes on launch of few things. I talked to SuperCeleron boot change may be cause. Maybe we get some help when he have time to get working both wifi types with same firmware.

Comment

Okay that would be great

Comment

Working...
            X