No announcement yet.

SCISHION V88 mini II TV Box - 2 + 8GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manager from gearbest send me this firmware rk3229_6.0_box_MX4M_RTL8723CS_RTL8703BS_SpecTek_fl ash-update_20170617 - http://chiptrip.webok.net:5050/fbsharing/cvneAQRB
    don't try to flash. May be anyone cant try it?

Comment

Hi there,
      thanks for sharing, I have tried rk3229_6.0_box_MX4M_RTL8723CS_RTL8703BS_SpecTek_fl ash-update_20170617.
      I did not notice any difference with rk3229_6.0_box_MX4V_RTL8723CS_RTL8703BS_SpecTek_fl ash-update_20170518 , what should it bring (any what´s new info)?

My problem with the box is actually something else:
      It was announced support video messaging apps (also in initial release), I have bought the box especially for my granddad as a “video telephony” device. So far the box (and remote control) has no build-in camera or mic and no AV inputs, we are forced to use external one, connected per USB.
      I have not succeeded to get any video messaging app to work. At the same time in “voice search” any mic always works correctly.
      Tried apps:
      Skype (6.25.99.11.07 (preinstalled), 7.46.0.596 (actual version from Google Play) and dozen other Skype variants), Google Hangouts, Viber, Wire, ICQ
      Tried Webcams:
      Microsoft Lifecam HD-5000, Logitech C270, Trust Exis Webcam, Trust SpotLight Webcam Pro, some noname cams , USB audio dongle (china made “5.1 3D sound”), just simplest china USB mic.
      Tried firmwares:
      Android 5.1 rk3229_update_2017021017
      Android 6.0.1 rk3229_6.0_box_MX4V_RTL8723CS_RTL8703BS_SpecTek_fl ashupdate_20170518.img
      Android 6.0.1 rk3229_6.0_box_MX4M_RTL8723CS_RTL8703BS_SpecTek_fl ash-update_20170617.img
      Tried “soft tweaks ” (OK Goggle always disabled in settings):
      add in bild.prop:
      usb.audio.cap.device=pcmC3D0c
      audio.input.active=AUDIO_CODEC
      play around audio_policy.conf and mixer_paths in /etc
      play with SoundAbout v2.7.0.1

Always same issue: no chance to get sound (camera mic or separately connected mic) and video together! On some apps (for example in preinstalled obsolete Skype) I can reach a state with VERY distorted sound during “just audio call”, even this distorted sound is disappearing if I click ”turn on video”. No sound in any app if I try to make “video call”. I suspect this to be a generic android/firmware problem.
      -Looks like after plugging, microphone is always detected correctly in /dev/snd/ as pcmC3D0c.
      -Looks like messaging apps are always forced to use the device´s internal microphone, just ignoring others.
      I am almost exhausted, could you guys share (if somebody succeeded) following:
      -USB hardware (mic webcam , soundcard etc.)
      -video messaging app and version
      -firmware in Box

Any other advice how to get videocalls working on device greatly appreciated.

Comment

Hi, please could somebody write how to force RGB on this box? My fw: rk322x_box-userdebug 6.0.1 MXC89L user.qiaohy.20170615.100824 release-keys. Thanks.

Comment

New firmware out rk3229_6.0_MX4M_V88_MINI_II_RTL8723cs_zhongx_20170 712_V013_Spectek.zip here's the link https://yadi.sk/d/hhXNm07I3Lypob .

Comment

hi all,

can i flashed this rom to tv stick?
            i need working wifi chips rtl8703as

thank in advance
            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by anthony96
              New firmware out rk3229_6.0_MX4M_V88_MINI_II_RTL8723cs_zhongx_20170 712_V013_Spectek.zip here's the link https://yadi.sk/d/hhXNm07I3Lypob .
              I have try this rom and its working. But i dont see any changes so far.

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

Comment

Good Day,

How do I flash the firmware? The TV Box is detected by my PC, but not in the RK Batch Tool. I installed the driver package. I also tried flashing via recovery and SD, but it tells me verification fails.

Please advise on what else can be done?

Thanks.

Comment

where you can download this firmware rk3229_6.0_box_MX4M_RTL8723CS_RTL8703BS_SpecTek_fl ash-update_20170617 ???

Comment

I have 3 of these bixs and they all do the same
                        On some apps not all apps when I close it the screen will go 1/3 size (black bar, tv box screen, then black bar) to get full screen again I find opening kodi will force full screen.
                        Or
                        Other times the screen will rotate sideways and all mouse features and remote features are opposite. Left is right down is up.
                        Has anyone noticed this?
                        I am hoping a different firmware will fix

Comment

hello i have a box shishion v88 mini II that does not boot anymore. The light remains red and the reset next to the memory card do nothing. I tried to connect it to my pc but did not detect. Do you have a solution? thank you

Comment

What I do is
                            Open the rk tool on laptop and open the firmware posted here
                            Next I connect the cable to the laptop
                            Next I use a paper clip and push in the reset button
                            Next u put the cable into the USB 3 port. Wait for 5 seconds and remove the paper clip off the reset button
                            Then it detects

Comment

I tried several times with the reset with usb on the 3 port and still not recognized.

Comment

Close the 8-9 foot, then connect the USB

Comment

Working...
                                X