mk809III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mk809III

As I trying to put firmware to my MK809 III Rockchip RK3188 3188 Quad Core Cortex A9 MK809III MINI Androind 4.2 PC TV Stick 2GB RAM 8GBROM 1.8GHz (Photo) the reset button not work any more.I push it to connect to my pc(windows 7) and nothing happens.Is anybody knows something to help me?
    Attached Files

Originally posted by iord2002 View Post
    As I trying to put firmware to my MK809 III Rockchip RK3188 3188 Quad Core Cortex A9 MK809III MINI Androind 4.2 PC TV Stick 2GB RAM 8GBROM 1.8GHz (Photo) the reset button not work any more.I push it to connect to my pc(windows 7) and nothing happens.Is anybody knows something to help me?
    I got mine today and make sure you are pressing in the hole on the side, not the one on the top.

I had to angle mine slightly till i could feel the button press. Also if your still having issues, it was pretty easy to open and check the switch.

To open i just used a credit card and gently ran it around the edge and it easily same apart.

By i did flash mine and lost BT and WIFI. Maybe you should check your chip set first.

Comment

Originally posted by corruptsector View Post
      I got mine today and make sure you are pressing in the hole on the side, not the one on the top.

I had to angle mine slightly till i could feel the button press. Also if your still having issues, it was pretty easy to open and check the switch.

To open i just used a credit card and gently ran it around the edge and it easily same apart.

By i did flash mine and lost BT and WIFI. Maybe you should check your chip set first.
      The reset button work till yesterday.I try check my chip set and the reset buton not work any more

Comment

Working...
      X