Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flash tool Errors

Hi Everyone

Just thought Id post this after having a really bad day flashing firmware for a 912 device. (As well as other devices)

Ive flashed 10000 times so I am not a noob flashing devices but did find a issue today and it reminded me of a tied tested method.. So today (Actually all week) Ive been getting different errors on devices rom flash but devices that did flash had issues in firmware when loaded or boot issues errors on start ups. So today I had a rom status error trying to load on a stock device that Ive flashed with minor issues before. I decided to check the usb cable that ive been using and swapped it out for a brand new one and all my issues stopped. Turns out after checking the usb cable after lots of use the slide plate (plastic part) had worn down giving contact issues. On top of that a small short was present in the usn connector.

So when you can figger out why flash tool doesnt work. Swap that usb cable out and try again.

Or at least check that its working properly...

Doh.....
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Working...
X