schison v88 4k help with firmware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

schison v88 4k help with firmware

i everyone,hope i posted this in the correct place as i'm new and this is my first post even though i've been on this site before and find the site very informative however i need some help, i reset my schison 4k android box, when it restarted it kept getting errors with googleapps and services crashing etc,so decided to try flash the firmware as advised i tried everything i found online, i'm having problems like in the recovery menu i dont have an EXT option to load it from the image on the sd card so i decided to use the rockchip usb tool but my windows 10 pc cant recognize the device, i tried installing the drivers using the rockchip driver installer which never worked so i got a windows 7 pc and tried that too i tried it in comparability mode, i even contacted the person who sold me the box and he sent me a link to the factory image which was nice but useless at this stage, also i noticed when i entered the file manager lately on the box it says read error or card not exist?on the bottom for a moment, i can see the information and the storage says it has more than 4 gb free, could one of my problems be the internal memory is corrupt, this has me driven mad and baffled as i've followed so many tutorials and at this stage i've nearly given up, if anyone has some advice or knowledge of these boxes i'd appreciate the help and consider you a genius also, thanks in advance.
Working...
X