• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunam
    replied
    Originally posted by orionas21 View Post
    Hi,

The tool after untar the .img file of the SVC3 and the PROBOX2_AVA_20170901_20170901-1306.img has the exactly same result.
    Also small differences are observed in the layout.txt in PART3 & PART4 but besides that the rest of the rom is exactly the same.
    I wonder if vice versa is possible in case Probox firmware development continues. SEA I development is dead (

Leave a comment:

• orionas21
    replied
    Hi,

Did anyone tried this rom to Probox2 AVA?
    The tool after untar the .img file of the SVC3 and the PROBOX2_AVA_20170901_20170901-1306.img has the exactly same result.
    Also small differences are observed in the layout.txt in PART3 & PART4 but besides that the rest of the rom is exactly the same.

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    Originally posted by Alianato View Post
    Hi superceleron
    No news about SCV4?
    I would like to be capable to record to mp4 and I am not able to cast with SCV3, perhaps I am doing something wrong.
    I am broadcasting via the HDMI app at 224.0.0.1:7890 and trying to get the stream with VLC but I am not able to do it
    thanks
    Sorry m8 all my roms and roms updates are on old due to lack of time....

Leave a comment:

• Alianato
    replied
    Hi superceleron
    No news about SCV4?
    I would like to be capable to record to mp4 and I am not able to cast with SCV3, perhaps I am doing something wrong.
    I am broadcasting via the HDMI app at 224.0.0.1:7890 and trying to get the stream with VLC but I am not able to do it
    thanks

Leave a comment:

• Alianato
    replied
    Hi superceleron, is this rom rooted?
    You mentioned no superSU but I thought nevertheless the rom was rooted
    If this is the case, how to enable it?
    thanks
    Last edited by Alianato; 05-07-2018, 16:04. Reason: update: forget it, it became showed as rooted after reboot :-)

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    Originally posted by Sunam View Post

This maybe the only positive difference, but there is at least one new bug added - screen scaling is not preserved any more.
    Also before moving from 105 to 106 I made a backup of system settings with Titanium Backup. But when I re-applied the backup upon installation of 106, I just got a bootloop and had to do a clean install of 106. So I conclude that something else has been modified in the system... And obviously some modifications have been made to build.prop concerning RTK media provider (not a big deal though).
    ye it did had some little stuff under the hood mainly on openwrt that is actually boot.. but other than that not all that much.
    But ye i will be updating it.

Leave a comment:

• Alianato
    replied
    To whom this may interest, I formatted the external sata hdd as ext4 and it was successfully recognized by the stock rom, I was able to write on it so this can be a good alternative to users that use linux.
    In windows there are several tools that allow you to read from ext4, for instance Diskinternals Linux Reader, this of course if you want to directly connect it to a windows machine via usb, because I suppose a viable alternative is to use samba protocol to transfer files via the network
    I still did not try this on superceleron rom, but I imagine it should work the same because it is based on stock firmware from what I understood

Leave a comment:

• Sunam
    replied
    the only diference from 105 to 106 is only the recording app nothing else
    This maybe the only positive difference, but there is at least one new bug added - screen scaling is not preserved any more.
    Also before moving from 105 to 106 I made a backup of system settings with Titanium Backup. But when I re-applied the backup upon installation of 106, I just got a bootloop and had to do a clean install of 106. So I conclude that something else has been modified in the system... And obviously some modifications have been made to build.prop concerning RTK media provider (not a big deal though).

Leave a comment:

• georgesat20
    replied
    No problem we wait your perfect rom
    I am sure you will found to do more changes master

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    commented on 's reply
    I will try, but i tell the only diference from 105 to 106 is only the recording app nothing else!

• Alianato
    replied
    I just bought this box at Amazon.es cos it had a great price (40 euros€)
    I inserted an HDD 160GB formatted at exFat and it was immediately recognized, I wonder if ntfs or ext4 would also be
    Please superceleron don't forget scv4 for this box

Leave a comment:

• georgesat20
    replied
    Originally posted by flavio86 View Post
    Galera eu atualizei o meu Beelink para 106MO vejam o video no link baixo, mas tem um problema, não funciona jogos e alguns apps da erro ok esse video é do meu canal pode se inscrever e comentar, se alguem tiver a solução para funcionar jogos na 106MO me fala por favor
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spSJqjsz-78
    Δεν καταλαβαίνω την ερώτηση σου

Leave a comment:

• flavio86
    replied
    Galera eu atualizei o meu Beelink para 106MO vejam o video no link baixo, mas tem um problema, não funciona jogos e alguns apps da erro ok esse video é do meu canal pode se inscrever e comentar, se alguem tiver a solução para funcionar jogos na 106MO me fala por favor
    Melhorias como captura de vídeo em MP4 e Kodi atualizadoSe inscreva deixe um like e compartilhebaixe a FW no link abaixo, veja que tem o link para Beelink SE...

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    Originally posted by KingNothing View Post
    Thanks for the reply and excuse me for asking it.
    We will wait as much as you need !
    Well with luck in 2 week in going to have 2 weeks off work, so i think im going to update some of my roms and this is one of them!

Leave a comment:

• KingNothing
    replied
    Thanks for the reply and excuse me for asking it.
    We will wait as much as you need !

Leave a comment:

Working...
X