Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T95Z T95K T95U etc... what is the difference?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T95Z T95K T95U etc... what is the difference?

Hello guys

I have been trying to find out the difference between these without success... products seem identical in spec... so do any of you know? Is one better than the other, and the PRO vs PLUS...?

Thanks,
    Mark.
    Out: USB audio, HDMI
    In: Logitech K400 keyboards

Originally posted by fredphoesh View Post
    Hello guys

I have been trying to find out the difference between these without success... products seem identical in spec... so do any of you know? Is one better than the other, and the PRO vs PLUS...?

Thanks,
    Mark.
    When I bought mine last November, the choice seemed obvious to me. I bought the T95U Pro due mainly to its metal case which, I believe, acts as an extended heatsink helping to prevent overheating. These devices do not include fans. Spec wise they are all the same, except for the WiFi chip which may vary.

Comment

Originally posted by Yemble View Post

When I bought mine last November, the choice seemed obvious to me. I bought the T95U Pro due mainly to its metal case which, I believe, acts as an extended heatsink helping to prevent overheating. These devices do not include fans. Spec wise they are all the same, except for the WiFi chip which may vary.
      yes, i'd have to be blind to not SEE the external differences, but it seems they're identical otherwise, so it's purely cosmetic... anyhow, I opted for the Vorke z1...
      tx
      Mark.
      Out: USB audio, HDMI
      In: Logitech K400 keyboards

Comment

Working...
      X