No announcement yet.

Mecool bb2 pro Android TV 7.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes when you are finished with flashing vasily you can click on ``next`` 4 5 times. Reboot to twrp and do the process with backup;.

Comment

MurtiE

thank you very much for being kind and clear. I will try Tomorrow....too bad that the Russians do not speak and write English....
      [update 22 october 2017]
      I have flashed the ROM but when I press the reset button and plug-in the power I go in the system recover of Android and no in TWRP. I have tried to flash again but the result is the same. In my last ROM of Superceloron the TWRP recovery was installed. The ROM installs the TWRP or I need to copy the file recovery.img on the SD card?
      [update 23 October 2017]
      this rom is awesome! fast with a lower cpu temperature
      Last edited by cappoccia; 10-23-2017, 16:16.

Comment

Originally posted by cappoccia View Post
        MurtiE

thank you very much for being kind and clear. I will try Tomorrow....too bad that the Russians do not speak and write English....
        [update 22 october 2017]
        I have flashed the ROM but when I press the reset button and plug-in the power I go in the system recover of Android and no in TWRP. I have tried to flash again but the result is the same. In my last ROM of Superceloron the TWRP recovery was installed. The ROM installs the TWRP or I need to copy the file recovery.img on the SD card?
        [update 23 October 2017]
        this rom is awesome! fast with a lower cpu temperature
        cappoccia How did you end up getting TWRP recovery loaded on your initial Rom install?

Comment

How is it going? Did you have flashed and then with twrp backup restore?

Comment

neutester I have flashed again the ROM, but also I have copied in the root of the SD card the file recovery.image so I don't know if has worked the second flash or an automatic installation of the recovery via SD card. You can also trie to flash again the rom ad after you don't have to load adndroid, but power down the device e after bootup first in to recovery to prevent android overwrite the recovery. This tip work also on mobile phones.

MurtiE Yes, I've flashed the rom and after restore Vasily's backup. It's great! thanks for you help.

Comment

Could anyone provide a link to the full stock 7.1 0915 firmware? I followed Guest link and flashed one from here but it looks like the firmware was meant for BB2 (not Pro) and now the box doesn't boot, stuck at displaying the Mecool logo.

Comment

Or alternatively, maybe someone with the know-how could convert the latest 20171101 OTA (Android TV rom) to the .img Burn Tool format?

Comment

Where was this latest rom 20171101 OTA (Android TV rom) posted, is it official ?

You can flash image from
                  Hi there guys and girls, one more rom/fw for you all! Many thks to gearbest for sending me the device to play :) Many Thks to my beta tester trebor ;) Changelog

Comment

FWIW, I've managed to restore the Nougat firmware by way of the last Android 6 ROM (20170331), followed by OTA updates.

Comment

Rom v3 works good, but a newbie is very hard to understand the process. I want to make i guide, if i will write a guide to flash vasily rom?
                      Last edited by Edoardo001; 01-05-2018, 22:10.

Comment

Any chance to get Netflix app working in HD with this fw??

Comment

Many ported firmwares to pick from ....

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/b...98%26st%3D8120

Currently using `H96 Pro aml_7.1_s912_q9377-S912-XGO_mac-20180409 (Androidx64)`

Comment

Originally posted by Johnoo View Post
                            Many ported firmwares to pick from ....

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/b...98%26st%3D8120

Currently using `H96 Pro aml_7.1_s912_q9377-S912-XGO_mac-20180409 (Androidx64)`
                            Any chance to get Netflix working in HD with one of firmwares above??

Comment

Originally posted by nareshkumar1985 View Post
                              Hi, this ROM is Android TV version with Leanback Launcher?

​​​​​​Thank's

Comment

Working...
                              X