X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[New Firmware] H96 PRO+ Amlogic S912 TV BOX KODI 4K 3G/32G DDR3

Glad to share the PC Upgrade firmware for H96 PRO+ AMLOGIC S912 TV BOX.ddr3

PC Upgrade Firmware

Please be noted, the flash tool, firmware and flash guide are packed together.

Best regards

Source:blog.geekbuying
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

They have to start listing DDR3/or DDR4 for these
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
      Glad to share the PC Upgrade firmware for H96 PRO+ AMLOGIC S912 TV BOX.ddr3

PC Upgrade Firmware

Please be noted, the flash tool, firmware and flash guide are packed together.

Best regards

Source:blog.geekbuying
      Please, can you giving more news about this "new" firmware ? Android Version for example ? ;-)

Thank you.

Regards,

Noday.

Comment

The LINK only takes you for a loop. It points you to the newest version of the AlphaWise H96 Pro+ (3G+32G ROM) box with a headline of it running Android 6.0 UPGRADEABLE to Android 7.0. A further link to DOWNLOAD software just sends you to ANOTHER page to BUY the box....

NO Software update links are working EXCEPT the link that says "Download Link for PC Upgrade"

This is the real link... if you want the Real OEM firmware running ANDROID 7.1, download this and update with your PC - THEiR words, not mine.

Comment

Hi, guys! Maybe you can help me - where I can download stock firmware for H96 Pro+ 2Gb./ 16Gb version (Q9377 wi-fi)? I tried 'aml_7.1_s912_q9377-H96PROPLUS_912_mac-20170602' (from link above) - but it not works stable... I need concrete version for 2G/16G.
          Links from http://chinagadgetsreviews.com/downl...-tv-box-5.html does not work.
          Thanks!

Comment

THE LINK IN TREBORS FIRST POST WORKS NO IDEA WHAT YOU TWO POSTED ABOUT. BUT THE LINK YOU POSTED IS FOR A DDR4 BOX NOT DDR3. REMOVE YOUR POSTS
            Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

My box is a H 96 PRO + aml S912(octacore) 3Gb+32Gb. Since a week when I power on, only a blue led light appears on the top cover.Nothing is displayed on the screen. The box does not accept/respond to any RC command. Would be most grateful if any user(who had a similar problem) would let me know how to proceed to get the box back to normal running condition. There was an android 6.01 OS before its lethargic state. Much grateful if any angel can help me. Thanks in advance. kwabh

Comment

Originally posted by kwabh View Post
                My box is a H 96 PRO + aml S912(octacore) 3Gb+32Gb. Since a week when I power on, only a blue led light appears on the top cover.Nothing is displayed on the screen. The box does not accept/respond to any RC command. Would be most grateful if any user(who had a similar problem) would let me know how to proceed to get the box back to normal running condition. There was an android 6.01 OS before its lethargic state. Much grateful if any angel can help me. Thanks in advance. kwabh
                The problem is the power adapter

Comment

Hello. If the usb burning tool won't recognize the device . . . repeatedly, does that mean the tv box is bricked? H96 Pro+ 4K Ultra HD TV Box S912 Ram 3G OS: Android 7.1 ROM: 16 GB

Comment

Originally posted by klengyel View Post
                    Hello. If the usb burning tool won't recognize the device . . . repeatedly, does that mean the tv box is bricked? H96 Pro+ 4K Ultra HD TV Box S912 Ram 3G OS: Android 7.1 ROM: 16 GB
                    Have you installed the drivers? When you install the burning tool drivers are installed, so you can try to reinstall the burning tool.

Comment

Yes, I believe the drivers are installed. libusb-win32 World Cup Device (02/23/2013 1.2.6.0)

I was on a page within freaktab and was following step by step instructions. #1 of the post. Of course I can not find that same page again. . . .

I also find that I am unable to "turn off" the box. The blue light stays on all the time.

Comment

Replace the power supply.  I got mine from Banggood and the power supply lasted about a week.  It's putting out the correct voltage but the amperage is to low.  

they must have tried to save to much money.....

Since I replaced it, no issues.

Comment

Mccold@Will you please generously mention whether it is a 5 Volt 3Amp powersupply ? Is your post related to H96Pro+ ?Thanks for your reply which every other user can benefit. rgds

Comment

5 volt with 3 or more amps.  More amps won't hurt.  In fact, I recommend more.  Especially if you connecting USB devices.

Comment

I cut the plug off mine and soldered it to the new PS.

Comment

Working...
                              X