Which Flash Version on Neo X5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Flash Version on Neo X5?

I am running my Neo with Finless 1.2b. It has Flash Player 11.1.115.11_120817 installed. When trying to stream video from PBS.org using Dolphin, my luck has been hit and miss. Sometimes Flash begins to play then seems to die and no Flash will play at all until I reboot. I note here that there are many versions of the Flash player floating around. Has anyone had better success with some version on their Neo X5? Thanks

Originally posted by davidw View Post
    I am running my Neo with Finless 1.2b. It has Flash Player 11.1.115.11_120817 installed. When trying to stream video from PBS.org using Dolphin, my luck has been hit and miss. Sometimes Flash begins to play then seems to die and no Flash will play at all until I reboot. I note here that there are many versions of the Flash player floating around. Has anyone had better success with some version on their Neo X5? Thanks

Yeah, everytime I ask about flash around I always seem to find dodgy unclear answers everywhere, so I gave up really. All I can tell you is that flash support is a hit or miss on this device, specially if you watch sports off those shady streaming websites.

Comment

Originally posted by newuser121 View Post
      Yeah, everytime I ask about flash around I always seem to find dodgy unclear answers everywhere, so I gave up really. All I can tell you is that flash support is a hit or miss on this device, specially if you watch sports off those shady streaming websites.
      I went ahead and downloaded this one (flash_player version 11.1.115.69 : http://d-h.st/QgT) from the site I referenced above. So far it seems pretty ok on both my Neo X5 and my Galaxy Note I phone.

Comment

Working...
      X