No announcement yet.

NEW CX-919 II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please do not kill me for my stupidity...

As said, I got the J22 / CX919 II.

The Stock ROM is very choppy and not really fast.

Therefore I installed RK Drivers, brought the device into flash mode and flashed the following ROM with NEOMODE's flash tool (Pushed the RUN button in the tool)...

Now the device isn't detected anymore While using the HDMI connection to my TV I only see NEOMODE's splash screen...device is appearently not booting.

I guess it is bricked since I don't get a connection to the PC to flash the stock ROM, any ideas? I didn't root the device, anticipated a pre-rooted stick - how stupid.

Any Ideas? What do you think wrong kernel or did I brick it because it had maybe not been pre-rooted.

Thanks for your help!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Udo View Post
      Now the device isn't detected anymore While using the HDMI connection to my TV I only see NEOMODE's splash screen...device is appearently not booting.

I guess it is bricked since I don't get a connection to the PC to flash the stock ROM, any ideas?
      I don't think you really bricked the stick. Take a look at post #17:

You can flash Strauzo's Nexus Rom v1.2 on your stick:

Just make sure to use the kernel provided by Mrlaban and not Strauzo's kernel

Comment

AW: NEW CX-919 II

Originally posted by Tabber2013 View Post
        I don't think you really bricked the stick. Take a look at post #17:

You can flash Strauzo's Nexus Rom v1.2 on your stick:

Just make sure to use the kernel provided by Mrlaban and not Strauzo's kernel
        First of all thank you. The stick isnt detected anymore by the tool. That's the issue. Already checked post17.

Tabber2013 send me a PM I will try his approach to bring my stick back to life.

Best regards!

Comment

Originally posted by Udo View Post
          First of all thank you. The stick isnt detected anymore by the tool. That's the issue. Already checked post17.

Tabber2013 send me a PM I will try his approach to bring my stick back to life.

Best regards!
          let me know if you need the Stock kernel

Comment

Hi,

one maybe stupid question. How do you connect the CX-919II to the pc? I'm on not rooted stock rom (usb debugging enabled) but my Win7 will recognize the stick neither connected USB nor OTG port of the stick (I have even tried the DC...). Also no change, if I enable or disable the option "USB -> Connect to PC" in the settings.

I want to root the stick (maybe flash another rom depending on performance of the stock rom), but without connection to pc, no adb, etc.

Thanks
            kichlhuber

Comment

So, guys, is it by all components at least the same quality, as CX-919?
              For example, at least same quality/stability Wifi, 1080p? etc? Would you recommend it instead of choosing the first version?

Comment

Pls check - is CX-919 II can be powered from TVs USB
                CS918(old wifi)+Air Mouse ea-01
                Out: TV LG HDMI (1 day a week AV out Samsung Tv)
                CX919(wifi ap6210)+Mele F10
                Out: TV LG HDMI

Comment

Originally posted by Paolo View Post
                  So, guys, is it by all components at least the same quality, as CX-919?
                  For example, at least same quality/stability Wifi, 1080p? etc? Would you recommend it instead of choosing the first version?
                  The Wifi is very stable. Additionally you can deactivate the the Wifi optimization option in settings. I am running Nexus ROM + Stock Kernel. 1080p MKV streaming on mx player via Wifi is no issue at all. (I was not able to do this on the Stock ROM, actually i could not see any movie at all).

Tabber2013 provided a manual how to flash the NEXUS Rom. Thanks again ;o)

Comment

P.s. NEOMODE is working on a ROM for the J22 / CX 919 II !

Especially interested in a modified, custom kernel respectively.

Comment

Finless rom 1.5 for cx919 worth also for the wifi chip cx919II ap6210?

Comment

Originally posted by Planchass View Post
                        Finless rom 1.5 for cx919 worth also for the wifi chip cx919II ap6210?
                        No it's not. You could probably flash it, but the wifi would stop working. Since the CX919 II is basically the J22 you can have look on this thread.... http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...th-AP6210-wifi

BR

Comment

Hope someone can help me..

Originally posted by mrlaban View Post
                          I just bought a brand new CX-919 II with dual external antennas. Anyone knows if the CX-919 roms works on this device? It seems that netflix has some stuttering but XBMC works smooth with the MXPlayer. Anyone got a sollution for the netflix stuttering problem? Henrik
                          I just bought a new CX-919 II but when I plug it in my Television (HDMI) nothing happens... the HDMI cant find the tv dongle, what to do???

Hope there is a friendly soul who can help me :-)

Comment

dual antenna wifi

Originally posted by paravoz View Post
                            how is the wifi on the dual antennas?
                            i had unstable wifi connection. the speed varied often from 0mbps to about 4 or 6mbps. eventually these all disappeared after the antennas were set in a position. one antenna was set along with the tv stick in one directio and the second one oppsite direction. this way the antennas dont interfier with each other and wifi speed keeps the highest level all the time. i want to share this hoping it will be helpful in case of such a trouble. regards.

Comment

Working...
                            X