Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

light home launcher doesnt work on superceleron rom

hello everybody

i like what superceleron has done in all his roms but im having a problem with it i need those roms to look like stock
    so i tried to install light home .apk file that i got from the stock firmware but it doesnt work at all

any solution

pls help

I know superceleron has this launcher but it doesn't work 100% I have asked/bothered him a few times for the apk file that works 100%. Really don't want him mad at me, I want to be on his good side lol. So we need to wait and hope he has time for this someday.

Comment

Originally posted by zamakhshary View Post
      light home .apk file that i got from the stock firmware but it doesnt work
      Try change in '/system/build.prop' was copy it values from stock:
      Code:
      ro.build.display.id=...
      ro.build.description=...
      ro.vendor.sw.version=...
      By an experimental way, I found that not all of the line is needed, but only part of it that corresponds to the firmware version. In my case - '111M0'
      So here's my line that let's run this launcher:
      Code:
      #netxeon begin
      ro.vendor.sw.version=Scishion V88Pro 6.0.1 20170320 NVY-b32 (Based:M8S-II-112+Shell:MXIII-II-111M0)

Comment

Originally posted by nvyzp View Post
        Code:
        ro.build.display.id=...
        ro.build.description=...
        ro.vendor.sw.version=...
        By an experimental way, I found that not all of the line is needed, but only part of it that corresponds to the firmware version. In my case - '111M0'
        Code:
        #netxeon begin
        ro.vendor.sw.version=Scishion V88Pro 6.0.1 20170320 NVY-b32 (Based:M8S-II-112+Shell:MXIII-II-111M0)

Thanks for this, on superceleron's lighthome.apk file everything works except the file explorer button on the home page, it just doesn't work. Do you know how to fix this in the apk file, do you have the code to fix this?

Thanks for for any help on this.

Comment

Originally posted by nvyzp
          Code:
          ro.build.display.id=...
          ro.build.description=...
          ro.vendor.sw.version=...
          Code:
          #netxeon begin

Hi ! Could you give me a link to download the apk that corresponds to this code ? Thanks!

Envoyé de mon Mi-4c en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry missed this.

it would be great to have this as a 100% working launcher, just the file explorer doesn't work, really thank you if you can fix

Comment

Есть решение ? Как исправить ошибку?

Comment

Working...
              X