Zenoplige Z11 Firmware?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zenoplige Z11 Firmware?

Hey guys, new user here and I was just wondering if anyone knows anything about getting the original and possibly modified? Firmware for the Zenoplige Z11 Zbox. http://zenbox.tv/a/chanpinzhongxin/g...jiluyi/36.html

I have one that has random reboots and I would like to fix it. I have tried factory resetting with the same results happening soon after. No where on the makers page is there any option to download the firmware Help please!

Hi Doopey ,

next Time better buy a Box with better Support , if you know your / Wifi Chip / you can

search for Firmware that fits for your Device . Best , post a Picture of your PCB to see

what it is , so someone can find a FW for your 905X Device .

nice Day

gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post
      Hi Doopey ,

next Time better buy a Box with better Support , if you know your / Wifi Chip / you can

search for Firmware that fits for your Device . Best , post a Picture of your PCB to see

what it is , so someone can find a FW for your 905X Device .

nice Day

gefattern
      Thanks for the reply! Yea it is a cheaper box only around 40$ i cracked it open and on the PCB there is a sticker that says "TX3-PRO 95*15 Z11" So I am guessing this is just a rebranded TX3-Pro?

Comment

Hi Doopey ,

u can give it a try , but if there is a Thread here always ask before and check the Specs ,

before you brick it and must friggel it back to live .

good luck

gefattern

Comment

Hi Doopey ,

u can give it a try , but if there is a Thread here always ask before and check the Specs ,

before you brick it and must friggel it back to live .

good luck

gefattern
          No worries on bricking it, its kinda a spare junker box anyways. I don't think bricking is possible anyways now I cracked it open because I think all you need to do if its bricked is short a couple pins on the PCB to unbrick. I'm just deciding if I should see if the official firmware stops the reboots, if not I have read a few custom roms here work awesome with the tx3pro!

Comment

Hi Doopey ,

i know of the shorten pins , try , otherwise you do not know .

good luck

greetings

gefattern

Comment

Hi Doopey ,

i know of the shorten pins , try , otherwise you do not know .

good luck

greetings

gefattern
              I got this firmware http://chinagadgetsreviews.com/downl...-tv-box-2.html and used the usbburning tool and a male to male cable to flash and it seems to have worked

Comment

Hi Doopey ,

nice to hear , i hope you can enjoy your Box now .

Is there no Custom Rom from here , that you can use ???

greetings

gefattern

Comment

Working...
                X