Problem with K-R42 PC connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with K-R42 PC connection

Hello! I heard about your awesome ROM and I tried to install it.
    But no matter how hard i tried ( i did all the things you wrote on the ROM thread) my PC (32Xbit (AKA86X?) win 7) say that the driver is installed but it is not the right platform for it.
    i've tried to uninstall and plug in the usb and after that the power cabel while holding the recovery button but it is always the same result.

When i cancel windows update driver install and try to to it manually i get a note that ask if i want to install, and after that it say's that this is not the right platform.

Please help me and guide me what should i do!
    Thanks

are you sure you have 32bit x86 system?
    if its get problem with platform try to install x64 drivers and post back
    Everything is possible if we work together!
    ApkFreak

Comment

Thank you for the quick answer!
      I've tried again and again.
      now it says that "windows determent this is the most up to date driver" or something like that.
      When i connect the device without pressing the recovery button it does recognize it but i can't put on it the ROM like that :\
      and when i press- the PC won't recognize it.

Comment

uninstall the older driver.
        if thats dont help try on difrent pc:"
        ApkFreak

Comment

Shocking update: When i first checked if the device was rooted one app told me it is rooted. I checked with other app and i was surprised to know that it wasnt rooted.
          So now I've rooted the device.

Does this fact has any connection to my problem?
          Of course that now I'm going to try again.

Thanks for the help again :P

Comment

i dont think so but try new ver
            ApkFreak

Comment

It WORKED!!!!!
              going to install now your ROM.
              Thank you so much

Comment

I have a problem:

I plugged the OTG cable in player and a USB extension cable Male x Male to connect OTG/PC.
                Pressed the recovery button and after the power cord.

All right, but the PC does not recognize the new device, no popup, no sound.

I've tried other ports, I tried on another PC, nothing happens.

To test, I left the HDMI cable plugged into the TV and redid the process. Yes, the player goes into flash mode, I see the recovery screen but nothing happens on the PC.

Is there any specific OTG cable for this device? It requires a powered HUB? Any tips please.

Comment

Originally posted by mrqpira View Post
                  I have a problem:

I plugged the OTG cable in player and a USB extension cable Male x Male to connect OTG/PC.
                  Pressed the recovery button and after the power cord.

All right, but the PC does not recognize the new device, no popup, no sound.

I've tried other ports, I tried on another PC, nothing happens.

To test, I left the HDMI cable plugged into the TV and redid the process. Yes, the player goes into flash mode, I see the recovery screen but nothing happens on the PC.

Is there any specific OTG cable for this device? It requires a powered HUB? Any tips please.
                  I had the same problem when i bought this unit. (Read here)
                  It does not work if you're using the (MicroUSB to female USB) cable combined with (Male to Male USB) cable.
                  You'll need a (MicroUSB to USB) cable in one piece. Then your device will be detected correctly and you will be able to install a new firmware (dont forget to keep pressing the recovery button until the windows detect the device).

If you see the recovery screen, the device has NOT entered in flash mode.
                  Last edited by psychorat; 08-24-2013, 16:31.
                  Device : CS918 --> Sony Bravia 32" 720p

Naaah.. my English are good... most likely your eyes are broken o.O

Comment

Working...
                  X