Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H96Pro+ True x8 cores 1512 Mhz GPU 793 Mhz Android 7.1 Alpha (coming soon)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

superceleron does this mean you will updating your rom for Alfawise s92/Beelink Gt1 as well ? It's sad that your device broke and you moved on to other devices but we still look forward

Comment

Originally posted by mixir View Post

If you wish, I could PM you a link to HLS stream that play jerky on ALL Androis 6.0.1 for S912 (with HW acc). Recently I flash GT1 Android 7.1 on my Vontar Z5, and that stream play smooth with HW acceleration! But, unfortunatly I could not get work IR remote with box (I edit remote.conf but nothing happen, may be I should edit another file?), and also wifi not work ... So I rolled back to android 6 with jerky hw((
      Ok send me i will test it here!
      And yes the easy way of remote.conf change its over in 7!

Originally posted by mrdigit420 View Post
      superceleron does this mean you will updating your rom for Alfawise s92/Beelink Gt1 as well ? It's sad that your device broke and you moved on to other devices but we still look forward
      Maybe i dont promise anything!

Comment

I tried 7.1 to H96pro+. CPU temperature climbed to 90c.

Comment

Originally posted by gale View Post
          I tried 7.1 to H96pro+. CPU temperature climbed to 90c.
          Yes looks like on some h96+ hw it runs hot, like mine... but on my tester( trebor ) box dont run that hot...
          So you may have lucky and got a "good" one and unlucky and got a "bad" one... its a lottery on this boxes.

Comment

Only GT1 has good cooling. I think the problem is somewhere with 7.1. The same problem is with Khadas vim s905x. When working on a 7.1 tv box is more heated.

Comment

Originally posted by gale View Post
              Only GT1 has good cooling. I think the problem is somewhere with 7.1. The same problem is with Khadas vim s905x. When working on a 7.1 tv box is more heated.
              Yes, its possible... im going to try to rls the very very beta version of 7 to the h96 pro+ this weekend!

Comment

all backed up just encase . still runing 7.1 stock but with better cooling on the box top temp 61C watch 1080- p movies idle 45 C

Comment

Originally posted by wwmoggy View Post
                  all backed up just encase . still runing 7.1 stock but with better cooling on the box top temp 61C watch 1080- p movies idle 45 C
                  A question, in SPMC(FTMC) works amcodec hardware acceleration because it does not work for me ?

Comment

no its removed

Comment

It is 64 bit ?

Comment

Yup
                        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Working...
                        X