X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunville T95Z plus boot screen

Hi All,
    Im new here and to posting on forums.
    I was looking for a little help please and also to apologize in advance if I have posted this in the wrong place.
    I have download the custom rom (superceleron. Thanks to the developers for your hard work).) for my t95z plus and am looking forward to installing it tomorrow Spent all evening trying to get it to work with usb, so going to try sd card.
    What I would like to ask please, is if there is a way to change the startup screen and the backround screen? I have looked through the forum and cant seem to find anything about it. Any help would be appreciate please.
    Regards,

Bunnyboo75

Originally posted by bunnyboo75 View Post
    Hi All,
    Im new here and to posting on forums.
    I was looking for a little help please and also to apologize in advance if I have posted this in the wrong place.
    I have download the custom rom (superceleron. Thanks to the developers for your hard work).) for my t95z plus and am looking forward to installing it tomorrow Spent all evening trying to get it to work with usb, so going to try sd card.
    What I would like to ask please, is if there is a way to change the startup screen and the backround screen? I have looked through the forum and cant seem to find anything about it. Any help would be appreciate please.
    Regards,

Bunnyboo75
    if you tag superceleron he would be the best to answer that question .
    freaktab art developer if you like my work please buy me a pepsi

Comment

Working...
    X