Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ ziquilix,

Top tab of Freaktab web page....Freaktab Media Center :

Comment

ReaperMan thanks a lot.

Comment

Hey guys, many problems with the latest firmware. No more hdr to sdr and sdr to hdr option, bad menu translations, no Dolby truthd 7.1 and Dolby atmos audio pass-through in kodi. Have someone somethings like a solution?
        Last edited by cdp24; 02-16-2018, 14:40.

Comment

any way to use the superceleron firmware but with the stock homescreen? I like the improvements but is it possible to use the stock homescreen with kodi as main large icon as well?

also how do you add more icons to the superceleron screen?
          Last edited by seraj2000; 02-16-2018, 15:19.

Comment

Had to disable hardware acceleration to watch a movie, damn annoying :-( hope the blocking bug gets sorted.

Comment

Hi great work superceleron for you awsomea roms.
              I have s little trouble on my alfawise h96 pro plus 3/64 only wifi works.
              But i can't get my ethernet to work for me.
              Also get sometime klick sound try to see if that wss my hdmi cabel but was same when i changes it.

Comment

Dear friends can you tell me this. I have in have already put the celleron scv4 blue all ok in my 4k H96 Pro plus but it isn't this rom root and I can't go to recovery to make the update to scv7a?? How I flashed root?

Comment

You know it's enough to ask question once? Not same one in few threads?
                  ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Yes you have right I will becareful the next time. Thanks

Comment

great stuff Superceleron
                      is it possible to give your opinion for my case?

If I understand your guide I start with V4 for Green PCB
                      and then flash SCV7A OTA ?

Comment

Not sure if this would help anyone, but I had a rather weired situation. My unit works fine but I couldn't OTA update it. I could enter the update app and select the proper firmware, but after the unit restarts it would again enter the normal system, not the restore mode, which basically prohibits the update process from starting.

My solution is to manually enter the restore mode by powering up the unit while pushing the reset button. In the restore mode one can OTA update the unit by selecting the correct firmware.

Comment

Nope. You are not the only one. Maybe app uses wrong command or it's not compatible with TWRP? Don't know, but for many people it doesn't work. Cannot say how it was with me as I manually booted TWRP.
                          ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Install magisk befor doing OTA via UPDATE app

Comment

Are You sure? MAGISK is working by modifying the kernel and there is updated kernel (without MAGISK) in OTA, so You are practically removing MAGISK by installing OTA.

Comment

Hi, just wondering what time image to use for SCV7A OTA. When unzipped there's multiple files rather than one image file.

Comment

Working...
                                X