Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SC - "SCV3 + 7.1.1" is working great on my **** "h96 pro+ 3+32g" box Idle temps aren‘t bad with stock box, no fan and 3/16" rubber feet hot glued to underside of box for passive cooling. Sure it gets slightly warm but only has issues around 3rd hour of TV streaming...but that may be due to internet congestion.

Any planned updates to this ROM? I welcome any NAS server app like scv3 (android 6.0) had.!

Comment

Been using SCV3 7.1.1 for few days for H96pro+ 3GB/32GB DDR4.

Overall happy with it.

Brief feedback here :

Heat is hot on my box here, was running upto 80degC max for my previous stock 6.0 from from which was around 70 degC max.

Then compare to stock 7.1.1 dated 2017-06-19, this is much stable but hot. That stock is running 7X degC max but only problem that I not happy is frequently pop-up something "Blah Blah app is not responding, wait or close app".

For the heat problem, I decided to mod my box a bit.
      Previously I was only have few tiny holes on top of the CPU.
      So I went further to make big hole for 3CMx3CM fan.
      Now it has max. temperature around 60degC.
      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 7 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by muncheno View Post
        Been using SCV3 7.1.1 for few days for H96pro+ 3GB/32GB DDR4.

Overall happy with it.

Brief feedback here :

Heat is hot on my box here, was running upto 80degC max for my previous stock 6.0 from from which was around 70 degC max.

Then compare to stock 7.1.1 dated 2017-06-19, this is much stable but hot. That stock is running 7X degC max but only problem that I not happy is frequently pop-up something "Blah Blah app is not responding, wait or close app".

For the heat problem, I decided to mod my box a bit.
        Previously I was only have few tiny holes on top of the CPU.
        So I went further to make big hole for 3CMx3CM fan.
        Now it has max. temperature around 60degC.
        Good mod
        This h96 boxes really need a mod, for it to have good temps!

Comment

add holes to side and bottom of the box also add feet raise the bottom 1/4 " to improve airflow I am down to 30C 36c max using a 80mm USB Fan

Comment

I don't know it is only me or what but my belink ultimate runing this ROM with no problem at all temp is just normal....must be h96 pro+....luckily,when I was going to buy android box I being in doubt beelink or h96pro+....

Comment

Originally posted by wwmoggy View Post
              add holes to side and bottom of the box also add feet raise the bottom 1/4 " to improve airflow I am down to 30C 36c max using a 80mm USB Fan
              Was thinking about 80mm fan, end up use the smaller fan I wanted to avoid drilling too many holes and the smaller fan have less noise. (Virtually no noise).
              Lastly I want it to look nicer as this located in my living room.

36degC definitely impressive.
              Last edited by muncheno; 07-26-2017, 01:24.

Comment

The Case that comes with the H96 Pro+ is not a case it is a Coffin, It does not breath there is not enough Ventilation to keep it cool.

I put the Logic Board out of my 3gb/16gb H96Pro+ into a case for a M9X just a small mod to it to that the top is about 1/8 inch off the Bottom of the Case It runs much cooler this way if you want it to run even cooler just sit the Box on a Antec Mini Notebook Cooler that does the Trick but it does take of of your usb slots but with the M9X case you have access to the two that are hidden on the Stock Case.

Since I had spare Hardware and it seems that the Stock Case should be discarded for just about anything else.

Comment

As I just discovered this custom ROM, can someone please confirm to me if it includes the support of HD Audio passthrough to HDMI output that is missing from the stock offical ROM ?

Comment

hi all,this rom work on ddr4 version ? :-) thanks

Comment

Hey guys, i have an H96 pro plus 3 gb of ram and 32 of internal storage, but it's not an alfawise box, the alfawise logo it's not present on the box, will this rom works on my box? Why are there 2 boxes like this?

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A3000 mediante Tapatalk

Comment

Belyakov if its DDR3 then yes

Comment

Well just a heads up, in my next build i will unroot the rom and i will fix magisk twrp install if anyone wants root and then you guys can hide it with their tool!

Comment

Originally posted by wwmoggy View Post
                            Belyakov if its DDR3 then yes
                            I have same box as Belyakov above but mine is DDR4 and this rom works fine with DDR4

Comment

hi, I'm stuck with what rom to use on my ddr4 3\32 h96 I'm after 7.1 with everything working on it, that I can just flash and it works. as all the roms I've tried have had remote and sound issues.
                              but I haven't tried a custom rom yet as there's so many on here I don't know what one to use.
                              I only tried to up grade due to the bad 6.0 stock issues and hoped 7 would fix it all but just made it unusable.
                              can someone please point me in the direction of a good working rom to get my box working again?
                              or the stock 6.0 rom as I know that worked.

Comment

Yesterday tried to install supersu from playstore an got a bootloop 

Comment

Working...
                                X