Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ReaperMan View Post
    @ Spevil,
    When you try the Update app, does your box boot to TWRP. If it does, choose> Install and locate your SCV6 flash(zip). Just use the "Slide" button to install and it should only take a short while to complete and then reboot.
    Same process if you want to install Magisk v.14 (zip) root after you have already installed SCV6.
    No, it doesent reboot to recovery, its shutting down. i know the procedur with twrp from OP5, OP3, Nexus6 and some other devices.
    i think my fail is erasing bootloader, can you give me your settings in usb burn tool?

Comment

I've just successfully flashed SVC 4 onto my new H96+ box using burn tool

After flashing i've powered the box but i'm left with a black screen

I've waited 20 minutes + but nothing changes

Any help?

EDIT: Rebooted into recovery and rebooted and I can see the new bootlogo which then disappears, after an hour I’m just left with a black screen

Comment

Originally posted by maxumo View Post
        I've just successfully flashed SVC 4 onto my new H96+ box using burn tool

After flashing i've powered the box but i'm left with a black screen

I've waited 20 minutes + but nothing changes

Any help?

EDIT: Rebooted into recovery and rebooted and I can see the new bootlogo which then disappears, after an hour I’m just left with a black screen
        Try the stock rom... theirs a lot of clones of this boxes out there... or you may even got one that have problems.
        But try to put back the stock!

Comment

@ Spevil,

I select:
          Erase Flash ☑
          Erase Bootloader ☑

Make sure to > Stop < USB Burn Tool @ 100% before removing cable?

Can't hurt to not select Erase Bootloader. I'm sure it really makes no difference, but... I've had the most success with v2.0.5 of USB Burn Tool.

Comment

@ maxumo,

It might be risky...have you booted the box....black screen two or three minutes.
            Pull the HDMI cable from your China Box and plug it back in. I had a wonky HDMI firmware on a TV that made me think box was not working. 30Hz vs 60 Hz @ 4K.

Comment

Thanks for all the suggestions

if i I boot into recovery I can see this:

Can an I check I’m installing the ROM correctly?

Start USB Burning tool
              With box downpowered connect box to PC
              USB burning tool detects the box
              load image
              start flashing
              once it’s complete
              stop burning tool
              remove usb
              power box

i have the DDR4 box with the 9377 WiFi chip
              Attached Files
              Last edited by maxumo; 09-22-2017, 07:02.

Comment

2. Djmulder is trying to do the same. There is an apk in the Tools section in these forums(?) to Remap remote buttons. Not sure if available in Playstore.
                Oh? .. there's an APK for that? :P what I do is:

take /etc/remote.conf and replace it :P

the howto is fairly easy.

get some form of shell control over your box (I use terminus, love it)

gain root with su
                mount -o rw,remount,rw /system
                mv myremote.conf /etc/remote.conf
                mount -o ro,remount,ro /system

and that's about it

NOTE: USING SU CAN ALWAYS BE DANGEROUS, ONLY DO IF YOU'RE FAIRLY SURE THAT IT DOESN'T CRASH SOMETHING.

Comment

i tried to update my second box, did everything as the first time, the SCV4 is installed, everything ok.

Then i used the update app and the SCV6 zipfile, it seems to update and reboot to system, but there is always the SCV4 version there.
                  i remember the first time i had also this problems but don´t remember how i could do.

my problem is, i cannot reboot to recovery, even with the app installed, tried also other other reboot recovery app, but don´t work.

i tried also to root with Magisk with the update app, it seemed to install Magisk, but when i entered i did not have root and could not restart recovery with the app

what can i do?

IT´S RESOLVED! i tried once more with other sc card, now i have the second box updated..
                  Last edited by tombraga; 09-22-2017, 10:31.

Comment

@ djmulder,

I think Keytest apk on this site or google it..

Comment

@ djmulder,

I think Keytest apk on this site or google it..
                      Kinda nice and thanks ofc but I actually manually found the keys and mapped them. (dmesg tells me enough)
                      My problem isn't reading the key I press, but manipulating what it does. Like:

I press the menu key, I see in dmesg that I pressed it, I mapped it properly to 127 (SEARCH) and in dmesg I actually see it converting the input to the key I chose. but nothing reacts, ergo the key I chose isn't the right one. So for those buttons I'd like to know what physical key I could use that would perfectly react to mainly kodi.

I tried using the "SEARCH" key in kodi. For some reason I do see it in dmesg, but kodi is acting like nothing is pressed. So in translation between system -> kodi there's also something different.

But I don't actually want to adjust kodi, I want a remote.conf that works for kodi AND android. I know there's a difference here too, like "play" doesn't do shit for Netflix * grumbles *

Comment

Originally posted by Gentox View Post

Format the sdcard in android and copy the update zip to it then use the update app (this worked for me)
                        Gentox thanks buddy this work flawless for me too. sometimes this Chinese devices are picky when it comes about usb storage or sd cards

Comment

Very good rom, thank you very much for your efforts, i flashed my CSA93 3GB RAM and 32GB, it works very well better than the stock CSA93 rom, but there is a small issue, the LCD screen of the box always displays "boot", and does not display the clock, i tried stock pro plus rom, it worked fine as same as CSA93 stock rom, is there any solution? 

Comment

Found an annoying bug
                            Everytime when i want to add some widgets, the settings app crashes and widget won't work.

Comment

Originally posted by Mittns View Post
                              Found an annoying bug
                              Everytime when i want to add some widgets, the settings app crashes and widget won't work.
                              yes i know about it, is on 1º page!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

yes i know about it, is on 1º page!
                                Ah okay.

Comment

Working...
                                X