Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nexbox A5 905x Amnesia & other issues

Hello to everybody...
    It seems a have a serious with my Nexbox A5 and i don't know if its something common or i am the lucky one...
    At first my A5 seems to forget everytime it reboots....I setup time /city....reboot back to zero......
    Play store is unable to install anything....i installed Kodi by downloading the .apk and now i tried to upgrade to 17.3 but no luck......
    Also Kodi seems to struggle with my 1080p mkvs.....it plays them but there a few dropping frames no matter what.....especially when it starts....
    Any help most helpful....
    P.S. Do you think libreelec will resolve the issues ?????

curious....am i the only one facing this stupid issue.....

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180210-101104.png
Views:	39
Size:	708.1 KB
ID:	708205 I have an a5 nexbox and I run a custom rom that works excellent. If stil interested, here is the link for the rom Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180210-101104.png
Views:	54
Size:	708.1 KB
ID:	708204

Comment

Thanks man....its has being a while i logged here and i missed it...for now i am LE 8(flashed to internal) and i am more than happy but i do miss Android...maybe i will give it a try

Comment

i've been with this rom for several months and not had any issues....hope you give it a try...i also use nova launcher for a more traditional android ui

Comment

Working...
          X