OUKITEL K10000 Pro Gets Drilled Test for its Corning Gorilla Glass Screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OUKITEL K10000 Pro Gets Drilled Test for its Corning Gorilla Glass Screen

We already knew that OUKITEL’s K series is famous for its massive battery and supports several days use in short time charging, but do you remember another shocking character for this series? Yes, the unbelievable tough screen. OUKITEL has done many screen challenge tests for their K4000 series. Now they are doing this for the new K10000 Pro.

Powered by 10000mAh battery, K10000 Pro can go as many as 7 days with normal use. If you just use it for standby, it can last for more than 2 months. K10000 Pro gets a corning gorilla glass protected 5.5 inch screen, with 1920x1080 resolution. The MediaTek MT6750T Soc is under the screen, powered by an octa-core 1.5Ghz CPU and the Mali-T860 GPU. 3GB RAM and 32GB internal memory is inside the body.

A 13MP rear camera and a 5 MP front-facing camera can be found on top back and top front. Both are real pixels, no interpolation. K10000 Pro supports fingerprint sensor, gestures, one-hand mode, parallel space, Bluetooth 4.2 and Android 7. It will only have one color which is black.

As the activities for K10000 Pro is hot ongoing on OUKITEL Official website and Facebook, we gets to know that K10000 Pro is getting qualified screen. In the video, K10000 Pro was playing music during the test process. While it is drilled to get 3 holes, it’s still playing music. The chipset is nearly seen. At one time, the strength of pressing reaches up to 9.94KG on the weigher. This video is just for checking out the touch screen toughness, doesn’t mean it’s unbreakable. So we don’t suggest user to try this on K10000 Pro or any other handset. If you are interested, you can subscribe on OUKITEL official website advance sale for a lower price in the coming presale.

http://oukitel.com/

Just wondering...
    Does Oukitel have a list of still supported device... ?
    Or "end of life" list ?
    Or how many years of support (updates/fixes) will a average phone get?

ps.. I see you site is down for maintenance

I ask because Oukitel is listed here ( with this k1000 unit )
    Vendor Response Matrix for KRACK WPA2 (Key Reinstallation Attack) - kristate/krackinfo

​​​​​im just wondering if my phone is still under the support devices list

​​​​​​

Comment

Hi Mitchell,

so far I see none, but they support in my experience their devices until all bugs are out.
      In years I would not count, but which phone gets for years support.

JD

Comment

Working...
      X