M92S Plus Nogurt 7.1.1 Rom for T95K Pro w/ 6330 wifi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M92S Plus Nogurt 7.1.1 Rom for T95K Pro w/ 6330 wifi

Nougat 7.1.1 on T95K Pro.... Rickpub (thanks!) reported installing this Nougat rom from the M92S Plus on my T95K Pro with 6330 wifi, and it works. I can confirms works! Download link:

http://chinagadgetsreviews.com/downl...us-tv-box.html

M92S is sufficiently similar to the T95kPro The rom seems to be working very smoothly but with the following issues:

1)The front LCD clock on the box is not working
    2)There is no way to configure the home screen (generic mbox launcher) besides adding apps to the bottom row. Use another launcher such as Nova, Google, etc
    3) TWRP will not install via Flashify - works on Superceleron's rom), but not with this rom... When you reboot into recovery, you get nada!
    4) Has superuser installed instead of SuperSU - could not get adaway to work..ugh DNS66 works, but does not block everything,
    5) comes with kodi 17.2 installed and some basic addons - update to 17.3, but the preinstalled sports repo causes it to crash on exit.
    6) mobdro, showbox,tc are installed, but out of date.
    7) google services need to be updated when you install google playstore apps, but DOES NOT CRASH! thereafter (No more * Google Play Services not stopping*)
    8) Magisk does not work.
    9) stock browser takes you to this china box site by default with more links to kodi addons,etc
    10) must manually set time zone to get proper time
    11) ASOP keyboard does not play well with my logitech k400 - install another off google play.
    12) had to adjust screen zoom after install manually.

If someone could fix the front clock, add supersu, add twrp, magisk, and maybe viper audio+dolby, this would be a sweet rom! works very well for what it is given that is a stock rom for another box.

Originally posted by messerchmidt View Post
    Nougat 7.1.1 on T95K Pro.... Rickpub (thanks!) reported installing this Nougat rom from the M92S Plus on my T95K Pro with 6330 wifi, and it works. I can confirms works! Download link:

http://chinagadgetsreviews.com/downl...us-tv-box.html

M92S is sufficiently similar to the T95kPro The rom seems to be working very smoothly but with the following issues:

1)The front LCD clock on the box is not working
    2)There is no way to configure the home screen (generic mbox launcher) besides adding apps to the bottom row. Use another launcher such as Nova, Google, etc
    3) TWRP will not install via Flashify - works on Superceleron's rom), but not with this rom... When you reboot into recovery, you get nada!
    4) Has superuser installed instead of SuperSU - could not get adaway to work..ugh DNS66 works, but does not block everything,
    5) comes with kodi 17.2 installed and some basic addons - update to 17.3, but the preinstalled sports repo causes it to crash on exit.
    6) mobdro, showbox,tc are installed, but out of date.
    7) google services need to be updated when you install google playstore apps, but DOES NOT CRASH! thereafter (No more * Google Play Services not stopping*)
    8) Magisk does not work.
    9) stock browser takes you to this china box site by default with more links to kodi addons,etc
    10) must manually set time zone to get proper time
    11) ASOP keyboard does not play well with my logitech k400 - install another off google play.
    12) had to adjust screen zoom after install manually.

If someone could fix the front clock, add supersu, add twrp, magisk, and maybe viper audio+dolby, this would be a sweet rom! works very well for what it is given that is a stock rom for another box.
    I tried this Rom on my T95U pro (AP6335)..

It boots, looks very smooth but unfortunately the WIFI doesn't work..

Maybe if Superceleron finds some spare time this could be very promising as a basis Rom for many Nougat roms because of its compatibility with other S912 boxes...

Comment

working here on t95k pro clones with the 6330

Comment

Thats awkward...
        At least the 2.4Ghz should work...

Do you know of any Nougat Rom that supports the 6335 chip?
        Mabe i can extract it and put it in this Rom... (if someone tells me how )

Comment

Originally posted by jit18 View Post
          Thats awkward...
          At least the 2.4Ghz should work...

Do you know of any Nougat Rom that supports the 6335 chip?
          Mabe i can extract it and put it in this Rom... (if someone tells me how )
          Use the M92S Plus firmware and then flash in twrp attached zip, that i made.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by yener90 View Post

Use the M92S Plus firmware and then flash in twrp attached zip, that i made.
            Signature verification failed
            error 21

maybe not for Nougat?

Edit: Although it didn't flash the Rom doesn't boot anymore...

Comment

You need to flash it in twrp.
              you go to stock recovery, flash temporary twrp, then flash with twrp this package
              ​​​​​
              SuperSU will break the Rom. So don't use it.
              Reflash rom and try it again. It works.

Comment

You need to flash it in twrp.
                you go to stock recovery, flash temporary twrp, then flash with twrp this package
                ​​​​​
                SuperSU will break the Rom. So don't use it.
                Reflash rom and try it again. It works.
                Thanks for your quick reply...

I did think of it but TWRP_3.0.3.0_T95Z.zip doesn't install... Same error...

The same TWRP worked fine with other Roms... (Marshmallow) ...

Is there a specific Nougat TWRP version for this Box (T95U Pro)?

Comment

Ok, here is what i did:

Used customization tool and applied your ZIP as system patch, repacked the ROM and flashed with Burning Tool...

Same result as above ... ROM hangs on the S912 Bootlogo (No animation)...

I should have bought the T95Z Plus....

Comment

I used all the time T95u pro rom, so this should work also on your box.

Use this twrp: https://cloud.mail.ru/public/ntsE/nKtoFfLCn

Dont modify the flash file, will cause boot issue. I already tried to include into the flash file, unfortunately couldn't do it.

Reflash with original rom, let it start, switch to recovery, flash twrp, which i linked here, then flash the zip file for ap6335

Comment

I used all the time T95u pro rom, so this should work also on your box.

Use this twrp: https://cloud.mail.ru/public/ntsE/nKtoFfLCn

Dont modify the flash file, will cause boot issue. I already tried to include into the flash file, unfortunately couldn't do it.

Reflash with original rom, let it start, switch to recovery, flash twrp, which i linked here, then flash the zip file for ap6335

Worked fine, thank you...

The secret ingredient was the Temporal TWRP... it did the trick...

Now we can import anything to the ROM

Comment

i flashed using the amlogic burning tool too a box that was in reocvery mode using the paperclip on the rest button. no issues

Comment

Hello! wilt this rom work on my T95Z plus?

Comment

try and see

Comment

yener90 can you guide how to make this zip file in the same way for 9377 wifi chip please?? I do have the etc folder of wifi/bluetooth of older roms

Comment

Working...
                              X