• The ROM is for EMMC installation only
    Change Log

• Enable I2S bus(PIN25/26) as default
    • Enable UART bus (PIN15/16) as default
    • Add standard Linux GPIO Lib support
    • Fix the status bar abnormal
    • Fix the Timer menu bug
    • Correct logical error for playback standby

Hi, In your oppinion who is the best rom to Khadas Vim 2/8GB?
    I used the AndroidTV but not have playstore updates. In kodi ante the last version I have a lot off block image in kodi 17.3. Could you help me? best Regards

Comment

Hello, I am not sure what I am running on the Vim at the moment. I will check tomorrow when I get back to the Vim.
      Cheers.

Comment

Ok thanks, and you have the package sd card to update my tv box?

Comment

I have Vim_Marshmallow_20170603, Android 6.0.1(rooted) installed. Unfortunately, spare time has been in short supply lately, and I have not spent much time on this install. So can't really make a recommendation on it.
          You may get a better idea of which firmware is best for your needs from the Khadas Forums.

If you have not done so, you may want to have a look at the very good work from superceleron, SCV1A Normal Android ROM. More than likely, I will return to SCV1A as it works well and has some nice bits.

Were you using Superceleron's ATV version SCV2-ATV?

Regarding SD card update, I have only flashed the Vim using Windows PC and USB Male-to-Male cable. I have no experience updating via SD card, so I cannot offer advice on that.

Information on Flashing/Updating methods can be found on Khadas Docs, under the "Bootcamp" category.
          Official Firmware can be found here.
          Last edited by RISCy Dude; 08-16-2017, 22:53.

Comment

Hi
            Thank you for the tips.
            I'm going to use the Android SCV1 normal Android.
            I'm using Version of SCV2-Atv and the problem and that in my khadas does not update the play store and does not update apps or download ... The rom is fantastic, possibly the problem will be from my installation of rom .
            will insist and thank you for your tips

Comment

Hi
              I already had the rom AndroidTV of the supercelerom and rom is fantastic so in my case it does not update the app`s, nor SV2ATV nor SV1BATV, I have reintall several times and nothing ...
              I'm now with Room 7.1 N of Jun from Khadas, wait for new room Supercelerom, work on khadas Vim2 at now.
              What I notice is that in the kodi of the playstore running the Exodus in boxed movies does not produce the film is always choking and block the movie or tv have anybody tip? I already looked in the forum and I can not solve

Comment

Working...
              X