Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Model is this Tablet (PR548797) and does it support 3G Stick / Hostmode ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Model is this Tablet (PR548797) and does it support 3G Stick / Hostmode ?

Hi all,

here in Germany the Polaroid White Line - Tablet - Android 4.0 - 8 GB - 24.6 cm ( 9.7" ) Model: PR548797 is on sale for < 120 €

Now I try to find Informations about the conectivity if the device can use a 3G Stick. But I can't find this product in any comunity boards. Can you give me a hint where to search ?

Thanks
    Sensi

Hello,

I did a quick search, but have only come up with this website that seems to deal with Polaroid Tablets in Europe, http://www.mms-support.net/ you might try going to the site and maybe asking them...

I did look on the website for your tablet but it was not shown. however they may not of updated their website yet

Comment

This is strange ...

I found this - but the model does not match the specifications ...

however - do poloroid tablets "normaly" support host-mode and especcialy 3g Sticks ?.

I ordered a used device for around 80€ I will tell what exact model it is ..

Sensi

p.s. Here another link which shows the device:
      Browse the full list of device properties available in the 51Degrees service.

Comment

I believe Polaroid in the EU is a different company than Polaroid in the U.S.A.- different devices. Our tablets support host mode, as far as I've seen, and support for various USB devices is in the kernel. Older devices will be more likely to be supported, hit or miss. If other similar tablets work with that 3g stick you may be in luck. You might run cpu-z on that tab for more info.

Comment

Working...
        X