Clear All

R-Tv Box Pro 3GB DDR4 ram, stuck at boot screen

I received a R-Tv box pro

Specs:
    CPU: S912 Arm cortex-A53 CPU
    GPU: Arm mail-T820mp3
    Ram: 3GB ddr4
    Flash: 32gb

When I got it today I did a factory reset on it and booted it up and it worked fine, I installed SU and updated it. I rebooted it and it won't go past the boot animation that say "R-TV BOX PRO". Im thinking the firmware got messed up by SU, I tried booting into recovery factory reset and wipe cache and let it boot up for over 30 mins and still stuck on the R-Tv box logo after boot animation runs. I unplugged it for over a hour and tried again to no luck. I tried looking everywhere for this firmware and it's a son of a b***h to find lol does anyone know a solution to this or even the firmware to see if that fixes it I would greatly appreciate it. I bought it off amazon so if worst comes to worst I can get a replacement or refund for it if I can't fix it but I want to see if it's something I can fix so I don't have to wait for the whole process of the return and new shipment.

Originally posted by ProtonA View Post
    I received a R-Tv box pro

Specs:
    CPU: S912 Arm cortex-A53 CPU
    GPU: Arm mail-T820mp3
    Ram: 3GB ddr4
    Flash: 32gb

When I got it today I did a factory reset on it and booted it up and it worked fine, I installed SU and updated it. I rebooted it and it won't go past the boot animation that say "R-TV BOX PRO". Im thinking the firmware got messed up by SU, I tried booting into recovery factory reset and wipe cache and let it boot up for over 30 mins and still stuck on the R-Tv box logo after boot animation runs. I unplugged it for over a hour and tried again to no luck. I tried looking everywhere for this firmware and it's a son of a b***h to find lol does anyone know a solution to this or even the firmware to see if that fixes it I would greatly appreciate it. I bought it off amazon so if worst comes to worst I can get a replacement or refund for it if I can't fix it but I want to see if it's something I can fix so I don't have to wait for the whole process of the return and new shipment.
    Hey guys, glad to share the firmware for R-BOX Pro  Uploaded on 20161128 R-BOX Pro 3+16GB PC Upgrade Firmware  R-BOX Pro 2+16GB PC Upgrade Firmware Updated on 20161022 R-BOX Pro 3+16GB PC Upgrade Firmware , TF Burn Card Maker & TF Upgrade Guide   R-BOX Pro 2+16GB PC Upgrade Firmware Updated on 20161011 R-BOX Pro 3+16GB PC Upgrade Firmware […]

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply! I just wanted to make sure before I flash will it be okay since I have ddr4 ram and not ddr3? Or it doesn't matter? Thank you for the help!

Comment

Originally posted by ProtonA View Post
        Thanks for the quick reply! I just wanted to make sure before I flash will it be okay since I have ddr4 ram and not ddr3? Or it doesn't matter? Thank you for the help!
        Pfffff., iam not sure about that..

I now see you allso have a 32Gb flash...

Then it won't work...

Comment

Yeah that's what I was thinking too, oh well lol at least I got free returns. I emailed the seller and ask if he had the firmware for box, he he happens to have it I'll upload and post a link here for future people

Comment

If it doesn't work, here is the manufacturer (i think so...)

Comment

Thanks for the help! I decided to return the box, I did message the seller and he did email me the 7.1 firmware img for this box so I'll upload it here later today for future post! I have decided to go for the BB2 pro or m8s pro, leaning more to the BB2 but not sure which would be better

Comment

Did you ever get the chance to upload the firmware for the r-tv box pro?

Comment

I would also like an update when this firmware is available I would like to check out the 7.1, I have same box on 6.01

Comment

I also own R-TV box pro. I have issues. Please email me the firmware link. My seller is not responding. Mine is 16 gb.

Comment

Working...
                    X