Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[SOLVED]Sunvell T95Z Plus ROM with AP6255 needed...yes, 4th WiFi chip option :-(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[SOLVED]Sunvell T95Z Plus ROM with AP6255 needed...yes, 4th WiFi chip option :-(

Hello again, SCV1 for T95Z works, it seems, Keep you updated...BR, Carsie.

Hello,

belive me or not: the Sunvell T95Z is now sold with AP6255 WiFi/BT. Unfortunately, my device did get bricked after
    i put an SD-Card in. Fortunately, I can burn new Firmware on it with USB Burning Tool.

I tried a lot of Firware already. all Sunvell versions available that I tried, being 6330 or 8830 do not enable WiFi.
    With the Belink G1 firmware with 6255 it worked, but unfortunately the device is useless then (no remote, etc).

So I hoped anybody could send me the original Firmware or does have another idea.

BR,
    Carsie.
    Last edited by carsie; 06-08-2017, 20:32.

Hi Carsie,

I have exactly the same chips as your (AP6255), which it is 3GB +32GB
    but i failed to use any of the firmware here in this forum.
    I am only able to burn the 9377 Roms in,
    all other roms either said missing Key or error at 7%
    how do you burn them in your T95Z Plus??

I asked the vendor to get back the ROM but seems those guys wont take any care of you after the sale.

It annoyed me for over a month and make me sleepless everyday thinking of how to solve the missing wifi....

could anybody else also send me the related rom , i really need your help......T_T

Thanks
    Soccerlau
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by carsie View Post

Hello,

belive me or not: the Sunvell T95Z is now sold with AP6255 WiFi/BT. Unfortunately, my device did get bricked after
      i put an SD-Card in. Fortunately, I can burn new Firmware on it with USB Burning Tool.

I tried a lot of Firware already. all Sunvell versions available that I tried, being 6330 or 8830 do not enable WiFi.
      With the Belink G1 firmware with 6255 it worked, but unfortunately the device is useless then (no remote, etc).

So I hoped anybody could send me the original Firmware or does have another idea.

BR,
      Carsie.
      Hi Carsie,
      May i ask you,which vesion for your box?7.1 or 6.0?I also bought it.It was 7.1.And you say SCV1 for T95Z works,how?I try that it brick my box.In this moment,i have no idea in this situation.Can you tell me how to Solved your box problme? Thanks! But if your box was 6.0 native,i have to find other way to rescue my box.Thanks again!

Comment

If you mean by 6 and 7.1 the version of Android, it was 6. worth to mention than only uploading by cable worked out. Putting an SD Card in the slot bricks my box asap.

BR, C.

Comment

Hey I have the same wifi chip I've tried several roms I found one on here that worked but my remote wouldn't work nor did the clock (but I can't see that thing anyway so no big loss there) So I used that firmware 'till I finally found a firmware for a T95U Pro with the AP6255 chip, the description says it also worked on the T95Z Plus, I downloaded it, opened the zip, dug out the img. file, installed it using the USB burning tool, booted it up went into the network and there she was, wifi from all over the neighborhood, the clock and the remote also works, although the bootscreen says it's T95Z it thinks it's a T95U, Google Play also sees it as a T95U other than that, it's flawless. If you have the AP6255 chip on the T95Z, install this sucker, it'll work. (one thing of note, the description says that although it will work on the T95Z some remotes don't have the power button function, but mine worked.) Get it here:https://mega.nz/#!MJIFGRoK!BKnTfChhq...7pCfQ_Ke_1-vy8
          Last edited by Appdata; 06-23-2017, 10:04.

Comment

Originally posted by Appdata View Post
            Hey I have the same wifi chip I've tried several roms I found one on here that worked but my remote wouldn't work nor did the clock (but I can't see that thing anyway so no big loss there) So I used that firmware 'till I finally found a firmware for a T95U Pro with the AP6255 chip, the description says it also worked on the T95Z Plus, I downloaded it, opened the zip, dug out the img. file, installed it using the USB burning tool, booted it up went into the network and there she was, wifi from all over the neighborhood, the clock and the remote also works, although the bootscreen says it's T95Z it thinks it's a T95U, Google Play also sees it as a T95U other than that, it's flawless. If you have the AP6255 chip on the T95Z, install this sucker, it'll work. (one thing of note, the description says that although it will work on the T95Z some remotes don't have the power button function, but mine worked.) Get it here:https://mega.nz/#!MJIFGRoK!BKnTfChhq...7pCfQ_Ke_1-vy8
            Hi,Appdata
            I follow your link to flash my box.Finally,my box reborn(downgrade to 6.0,wifi work perfect,but ethernet gone)!
            Because i need ethernet so i keep looking stock rom with 2 network interface recognized.Also i found this link
            MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

That rom could recognize ethernet normally but wifi. So i still looking for the perfect rom for my box.
            Thanks for your help so quickly!

Comment

For info to other members i just received a Sunvell T95Z from ****, advertised as Android 6 but came with Android 7.1.1 and Firmware T5ZP1011, the wireless chip is AP6255. Operation is OK on Kodi 17, Netflix, and local Aust TV apps like abciView and SBS but my basic air mouse remote control is not reliable, sometimes slow to register the OK button, sometimes needs dongle reinserted and other apps like spotify etc hopeless cant even be seen full screen and are unusable. Seems a very average implementation of firmware and I wouldnt recommend this product/version. It was only $80 Aust so its not the end of the world.

Would like to reflash to android 6 because when it works, it is fast and stable but with this chip Im likely to knock out wifi or ethernet and potential other problems. So I will stick with it for a while and hope for a better android 7 wireless upgrade from the supplier. In short you get what you pay for, buyer beware!!

Comment

for those who look for AP6255 roms for T95Zplus, you can have a look to my other thread below: have both 3gb and 2gb roms , which is officially got from the manufacturer. http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...55-help-needed ​​​​​​​

Comment

hello i just got done flashimg this roms of my t95z plus 3gb 32 ap6255 and now the led light that goes around the box comes on but not appears on tv and now it wont even go into recovy mode because i was going to try another rom i tried to get it to connect with the usb burning tools and it wont , this would mean my device is completly bricked right and if so is there any fix =((

Comment

You should be able to use the usb burning tool and use a different rom to get it back

Comment

You should be able to use the usb burning tool and use a different rom to get it back
                      I know i should but its as if it wont go into recovery mode because i use the toothpick to press the reset button and as im doing that i connect the usb and nothing ...the device seems to turn on but i dont doesnt pop up on the usb burning tool

Comment

Maybe someone on here that knows more about this than I do can help.

Comment

Originally posted by carsie View Post

Hello,

BR,
                          Carsie.
                          Please see http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-android-7-1-2 for the latest firmware (7.1.2) for t95z plus 3GB/32GB version with wifi chip 6255

Comment

Working...
                          X