X96 2GB Ram problem solved ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X96 2GB Ram problem solved ??

Hey, I'm not a programmer or anything else. I have the original version 2GB ram and always 11.5 GB of memory. After the update to a root version I had only 1 GB and 11.5GB memory.

I went there and got my recovery out. I have deleted nothing but the BOOT restored 32 MB. File I have attached with please unzip and with recovery tool. Now I have again 2GB Ram and 11.5 GB of memory. I think the memory is genuine and no fake. Save usage is the same as before. Maybe I could help something.Only for the professionals. Not that it does not go up! Test it first. Sorry my english but im german
    Fast, Secure and Easy cloud file hosting, storage and safe sharing. FTP alternative. Free signup. Unlimited download traffic via torrents.
    Last edited by hasiro; 06-15-2017, 00:18.

Has anyone tried this to see if it actually works??
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Here my chips for better help !
      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Nice same chips.... Just going to go through your process a bit to make sure i understand it.
        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

So flash recovery. Then whats the process to install the two files in the boot folder??

Comment

only boot restore an wipe nothing

Comment

Via recovery ?

Comment

yes recovery is in the zip-file start with it then restore boot

Comment

Es file explorer and restore boot not sure I understand. This means not in recovery? Just need step by step so dont brick the box writing to emmc

Comment

ok
                    Unzip the zip file to usb.stick. All Files in the main directory. Then you put usb stick into the x96. Boot with press reset then started in the recovery. Now you go on restore then otg.usb directory and klick on the boot file i think. then Restore it. Sorry my english. You understand?

Comment

Ah a mistake from me you gotta have to restore a folder. sorry
                      create in the main of your usb-stick the Folder: TWRP/BACKUPS/210a8200f79a4e85141420d052614800/2014-12-31--18-09-20/ here put the files boot.emmc.win and boot.emmc.win.md5 .
                      Then it must go if you go on storage otg-usb

here the new Link
                      Last edited by hasiro; 06-20-2017, 16:13.

Comment

Ok i get device back and test it out.

Comment

oki and for safety backup your old

Comment

Getting device back sometimes hardest thing lol. . still waiting for both.

Comment

Has anyone else tried this. Still waitibg in boxes to come back.

Comment

Working...
                              X