Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Android TV on COOLEME MB3 (S912 / 2 go RAM / 32 go ROM) + Newest original firmware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, got the box unbricked. Tried a SD card I had that was 16gb and held the reset button while powering on and it booted the standard recovery mode. I then hit reboot system and it loaded normally on the original firmware. Looks like the box doesn't like the SD cards I have. Any advice on what kind I need? I have a samsung 64gb and 16gb and a 1 GB sanding that doesn't seem to work. May have to just get a USB cable. Also, anyone have trouble with 4k on new firmware? Hoping it fixes it because a test file I use from the kodi forum shows its downscaling on any video app at least on 60hz.

Comment

Now got the update working! Found another sd card and it worked perfectly. Like the new layout in this update. Hoping 4k playback is better than last update.

Comment

After doing tests with 4k video test files from kodi forums, it seems they're downscaled in kodi as I can't read the text in kodi. Other 4k files seem fine, but am concerned since the test file is hit or miss in other players as far as reading the purple text. Any advice? Can anyone confirm if bee link firmware is better with 4k? Possible settings I could use? Tried 4k 60hz and other 4k resolutions and same result.

Comment

Del
          Last edited by litvcom; 01-30-2018, 22:28.

Comment

Working...
          X