Burn card maker, help crashes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burn card maker, help crashes

Hi guys, really hope you lot can help me, Burn card maker crashes as soon as the formating of card finishes and I click the close box.

I've re downloaded it from a few sources and also tried running it on my windows 7 computer, my windows 10 laptop, my windows 7 laptop that runs my 3d printer and my hyper-v server to no avail.

I'm at a total loss how to get it running and get this h96 pro + box updated, I've tried different memory cards and 2 different card readers including the built in one in my other 2 laptops and I always get the same error at exactly the same point. thx
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Have you resolved this problem ?

Comment

Originally posted by chandler View Post
      Have you resolved this problem ?
      Unfortunately not, probably going to have to buy another android box that does not suffer from this darkness problem

Comment

If there's not a tutorial, Or an entry as a subheading of any particular forum....
        P. M. One of the ROM bosses around here.
        They have the answer, most want to help.
        ReachOut friend.
        Last edited by ClarkKent; 10-04-2017, 02:51.
        Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

Comment

Thank you, I will

Comment

Hi guys,

Still crashes on Windows 7 and Windows 10 using Burn Card Maker 2.0.3 from

What can we do?

Comment

My problem with Burn Card Maker is new to me. All of a sudden the other day Windows 10 will not recognize my card drive letter. It shows some kind of weird "a" like character for several letters (drives?) and some regular letters but not the one I'm interested in. I didn't want to chance using it and wiping some drive unintentionally. I wonder if it happened right after a windows update or not. I had to go to my Win 7 laptop and it worked just fine. I only use 4 and 8 gb micro's for this.

Comment

Working...
              X