Vorke Z3 + Recovery mode + ADB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vorke Z3 + Recovery mode + ADB

I've been playing with Vorke Z3, but since Kodi 17.3 did not work that well, I tried to install RKMC, and in the process I screwed libraries, so the device will not boot anymore.
    I have some files in the device that I'd like to get back, so reinstalling the current firmware with the version in Vorke website is not an option.

I can get into recovery mode, but once there I cannot get adb over USB. I tried all three USB 2.0, USB 3.0 and USB -C port and none of them show any connection in my (ubuntu) computer.
    What I'd like to do is to copy the backup of the original libraries in order to restore the normal boot, and access my files.
    Any clue would be useful. Thank you.

Originally posted by cnxsoft View Post
    I've been playing with Vorke Z3, but since Kodi 17.3 did not work that well, I tried to install RKMC, and in the process I screwed libraries, so the device will not boot anymore.
    I have some files in the device that I'd like to get back, so reinstalling the current firmware with the version in Vorke website is not an option.

I can get into recovery mode, but once there I cannot get adb over USB. I tried all three USB 2.0, USB 3.0 and USB -C port and none of them show any connection in my (ubuntu) computer.
    What I'd like to do is to copy the backup of the original libraries in order to restore the normal boot, and access my files.
    Do You have a Link to the Current Firmware for the device I can Download ?

Thanks

Michael T.
    3.0.x Lollipop firmware RK3288 By Wasser/ My Standard Remote IR
    CVSB-K200-Wireless Mini QWERTY Keyboard / Motion Mouse for Android RF
    Rii Mini i25 Qwerty Keyboard/Motion Mouse For Android RF
    Media Flow Suite ... 24 TB ReadyNas Pro wired 1 GB Ethernet

Comment

Might Want to connect with ADB over Ethernet ...

Is Your Unit Rooted ?

Michael T.
      3.0.x Lollipop firmware RK3288 By Wasser/ My Standard Remote IR
      CVSB-K200-Wireless Mini QWERTY Keyboard / Motion Mouse for Android RF
      Rii Mini i25 Qwerty Keyboard/Motion Mouse For Android RF
      Media Flow Suite ... 24 TB ReadyNas Pro wired 1 GB Ethernet

Comment

Originally posted by michael2t View Post

Do You have a Link to the Current Firmware for the device I can Download ?

Thanks

Michael T.
        That's the rooted firmware: http://www.mediafire.com/file/mqopvq...515.121332.img

ADB over Ethernet did not work since no IP address. Finally, I managed to make it work with a USB type C cable. I tried to update the system.img only with update_tool, but it did not work.
        So finally, I tried a full update with:

<code>upgrade_tool uf VORKE\ Z3_SDK-V1.0_AP6356S_Android6.0_rooted_20170515.121332.img </code>

I could recover, but lost all my files.

Comment

Would you tell how to connect to PC with USB type C cable? Is it like converter from USB type C to USB 3.0. would you share any trick or hands on how to load firmware using RKbatchTool or any tool? I want to load Android 7.1.2 firmware. The current is 6.0.1

Thanks,

Comment

That's the rooted firmware: http://www.mediafire.com/file/mqopvq...515.121332.img

ADB over Ethernet did not work since no IP address. Finally, I managed to make it work with a USB type C cable. I tried to update the system.img only with update_tool, but it did not work.
            So finally, I tried a full update with:

<code>upgrade_tool uf VORKE\ Z3_SDK-V1.0_AP6356S_Android6.0_rooted_20170515.121332.img </code>

I could recover, but lost all my files.

Hi ,

this shows , backup your Apps & Data before you start , is better ,

hope this helps you for the next Time , good luck / gefattern

Comment

Working...
            X