Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Compatablity Andriod 6.0.1 Marshmellow and Kodi 7.3 Krypton--are these applications compatible??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Compatablity Andriod 6.0.1 Marshmellow and Kodi 7.3 Krypton--are these applications compatible??

My first post, so I'd like to say hello to everyone in the community.
    The reason for my post, I recently purchased a home entertainment box TVFrog, which came preinstalled with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and several other apps including Kodi 16.1 Jarvis. The system was clean right out of the box before attempting any updates. I've connect the box through my home WIFI to my HD TV. Trying to update Kodi to version 17.3 Krypton prior to any other builds I've encountered install issues. The Kodi update I downloaded from the Kodi web site was for the ARMv7 CPU, my box came with Quad-Core Coretex-A7, 2.4GHZ CPU, however this update fails to install after several attempts. Prior to the install I did the following; selected "Force Stop" from the settings app, and enabled " allow installs from unknown sources under the security tab. Does anyone have any suggestions or advise. Thanks

Did you uninstall Kodi 16 first?

On the subject of TV Frog, a potentially interesting article here that also gives contact information should you wish to talk to them regarding any issues.

https://webscammerjammer.wordpress.com/2017/05/16/fragged-by-tv-frog-free-tv-box/

R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

WOW looks like I've been scammed!!! I finally received a reply from "[email protected] ---pure rubbish. A copy of the 1 page overview sent with the units. I wish I had seen this before falling for this crap!
      RE: Kodi 16.1 it's still on the device, not sure if it actually works.
      Thanks for the reply

Comment

Working...
      X