Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oops I probably should have waited

Hi folks,

I've been trawling through posts for a couple of days now trying to locate a firmware that works for the box's I bricked. I thought it a good idea to try and get them on an updated Android version but inadvertantley ended up with 2 boxes that didn't appear to boot (no signal on screen) I have 2 OTT TV Box M8S S812 which I've managed to get both into a state of unhappiness. I've tried a bunch of downloads now and though I've managed to get them booting again, I suspect they are incorrect versions as networking seems screwed, I can enable wifi and connect but unable to use browser or play store, ethernet doesn't get an IP.

Perhaps someone can help me identify exactly what I might have and where I might find an image to use to get them working again.

Thanks for looking
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Hello monsterhax

Here is the Firmware for your Device.
    Please Download and try :-)
    download.probox2.com/PROBOX2-EX-PLUS-20161221.zip
    Then Burn it with USB Burning Tool.

Regards
    Neomode

Comment

Hi Neomode,

Thanks for that, I'll give that a go as soon as I've managed to find a USB cable, these boxes have the fat usb female ports not the micro ones so need to but a cable to do the job.

fingers crossed

Thanks again.

Comment

Unfortunately I had no luck with that, it seemed to upload ok. But plugging it into TV just leaves the unit with a Blue light and nothing being outputted. Back to the drawing board on this one

Comment

Working...
        X