Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arnova 10G2 LolloBean The FINAL! - JellyBean 4.2.2 THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Arnova 10G2 LolloBean The FINAL! - JellyBean 4.2.2 THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What still no posts
    Has anybody else tried the rom
    Still no reply from lollobean

Sent from my NOVO7PALADIN using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by jsgage View Post
      What still no posts
      Has anybody else tried the rom
      Still no reply from lollobean

I tried to run it but got a failed message onto it.... The only half decent Jellybean Rom that I know of available is either the lollobean 2.0 or on Arctablets site they have a jellybean rom ... I have been unsuccessful in even trying to test this as just been getting fails on the install

Comment

Originally posted by FrankyY2k9 View Post
        I tried to run it but got a failed message onto it.... The only half decent Jellybean Rom that I know of available is either the lollobean 2.0 or on Arctablets site they have a jellybean rom ... I have been unsuccessful in even trying to test this as just been getting fails on the install

Try my last rom!

link: http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...-JB-4-2-2-AOSP

The multiwindows is dead-project, too much poor memory system.... no good for daily use...

Bye.

Comment

Ok cool I'm not home at the moment but will private message you when I have chance for a walk through if I get stuck at some point

Comment

Re: Arnova 10G2 LolloBean The FINAL! - JellyBean 4.2.2 THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll second that . And hopefully get back to you with positives ..
            Don't take offence. Its me peved of with my tab , I also fell for arnova7 paladin . All talk no substance

Comment

calibration

no matter how many roms i try i still have problems with the calibration can you please plese fix that ?

Comment

Originally posted by Marcal View Post
                no matter how many roms i try i still have problems with the calibration can you please plese fix that ?

have you tried replacing sensor libs in system/lib/hw
                as i know sensors.rk29board.so does rotation not sure about calibration..

ive tried Arnova 10G2 LolloBean The FINAL! - JellyBean 4.2.2 had no problems with calibration/touch/rotation search forum for calibration fix ..im sure ive see one

Comment

no mate please tell me what i need to do and where i can find this files , this calibration problem make me nuts ...everytime i restart the tablet this anoying calibration problem comming up ..everything in the tablet are out of sync for some reasons but ill give this a try

Originally posted by jsgage View Post
                  have you tried replacing sensor libs in system/lib/hw
                  as i know sensors.rk29board.so does rotation not sure about calibration..

ive tried Arnova 10G2 LolloBean The FINAL! - JellyBean 4.2.2 had no problems with calibration/touch/rotation search forum for calibration fix ..im sure ive see one

Comment

Working...
                  X