""MinixFreak Rom"" TX5 PRO 9377 Wifi ATV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

""MinixFreak Rom"" TX5 PRO 9377 Wifi ATV

This rom couldnt have been done without Magendanz,Pinguy ,and Superceleron,That being said i have ported mostly from Magendanz Newer Build

This rom comes prerooted as i added viper audio with needs root to install driver .... this should give you HD Audio in SPMC depending on the passthrough settings you have
    Dark screen fixed
    Colour banding is good with 4k output
    ddr is clocked at 792mhz

Issues
    Cast Not working unless you cast from chrome
    You tell Me .....

Firmware Download

Everyone Enjoy .... I do not build roms i just port fixes etc over from others ....

Great i will test asap looks great

Comment

Is xbmc for minix working? If not i test ftmc, spmc krypton and kodi krypton, mx player and youtube

audio
      video
      iptv
      frequency switching
      etc..

Comment

Excited by this rom. Runs very fast on the Mecool M8S Pro Plus (!) YouTube 4k is brilliant, as is video through SMPC and MX Player. Audio is BIG with Viper enabled. Menus snap along crisply, zero lag.

1. Storage tab in Settings reports that the rom occupies over 6gb of space with the system folder accounting for over 3gb. Preloaded apps only take up 796 mb..what is using all that space?
        2. Trying to add wifi drivers for 9082C on the fly with a root explorer creates a bootloop. Please consider integrating those drivers into your next iteration. This is going to be a super-good rom for these s905x boxes.

Comment

i personally dont have a box with those drivers so hard for me to test

Comment

Yes, I understand - I'd be happy to be your tester! Meanwhile, apart from the high storage footprint, this rom is looking really excellent.

Comment

everyone enjoy it ....

Comment

i've found a bug :
                my HDD (1TB)which formated NTFS and GPT it is detected as USB on ES File Explorer but wont be mounted, under Storage it's not detected.

It's not a problem under stock OS or any OS beside this one.

Hope there's a solution, because your ROM really promising on performance

Comment

ill try to do update in the future right now im really busy with other projects

Comment

Rom works great and i use spmc in combination with frequency switcher v2.0.4 works great

Comment

Glad you like it ... enjoy it

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
                        Glad you like it ... enjoy it
                        i just did not get audio passtrough can you post what settings i have to set so it does work? Thx allready

Comment

Use spmc 17 with raw pass through u will get dts-hd etc

Comment

By basic settings or do i have to change settings in v4a?

Comment

basic the audio driver al;ready installed

Comment

Working...
                              X