• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MXIII-G II S912 memory 2gb ram 16gb HELP HELP PLEASE!!! ANYONE FIRMWARE

FIRMWARE NEEDED :

q201-userdebug 6.0.1 MHC19J 20161107 test-keys

Is there anything in this thread?

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-support/amlogic-based-tv-players/s912/611106-mxiii-g-ii-tv-box-amlogic-s912-octa-core

If you are looking at a firmware that is way better than stock will ever be then I recommend this as one possibility and is the one that I use.

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-support/beelink-aa/beelink-android-tv-box/gt1/firmware-roms-tools-cg/611261-rom-beelink-gt1-alfawise-s92-scv10
    R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Thank you for those not seeing anything in the thread tho. I will try to install the beelink and see. How can i get the original amlogic Tv launcher with the iron man that comes with most stock firmware cant find it back anywhere and hate the other crappy launchers can you help me out?

Comment

Keeping the launcher may be more tricky as despite the fact that the launcher apk can be backed up and essentially installed elsewhere, it is highly unlikely to work as there will be other dependent elements in the firmware that would also be required.

You might also want to make a copy of the remote.conf file that is in/system/etc as if you use the supplied remote then this will be needed in any custom firmware in order to work.

Comment

thanks very informative and so if i install beelink my remote wont work? omg

Comment

It's a simple process to replace the remote configuration file with the original, so nothing to worry about.

You would just need to use a mouse/keyboard option at first to replace the file.

Comment

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP I FLASHED THE FACTORY FIRMWARE AND ITS WORKING LIKE A CHARM I APPRECIATE ALL YOUR HELP THANKS!!

Comment

Excellent

Comment

Working...
                X