Which Ethernet to USB adapter for MK808

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which ethernet adapter do you recommend to buy? I boguht two different, but I can not reach network speeds higher than 5 Mbit/s. Can you give me URL (****, geekbuxing, aliexpress), because I don't want to buy false again.Thank you in advance.

This one work with full speed on both iMito MX1 and QX1

China-1 Stock | Buy Tronsmart High Speed USB 2.0 to RJ45 LAN Ethernet Network Adapter for MINI PC TV Box Mac Tablet - White online at unbeatable prices. ✓Free Shipping ✓Limited Time Sale ✓Local Warehouses.

Comment

Originally posted by Exlo View Post
      This one work with full speed on both iMito MX1 and QX1

http://www.geekbuying.com/item/High-...et-314264.html
      Thank you, for your quick answer. As far as I know iMito is not the smae as Mk808 or are the same? Will it work also on mine? I already have another Ethernto to USB adapter, but I can not achive speed over 5Mbit/s. Can you configrm that with that adapter you can achive higher speeds?Regards

Comment

Did not test this on my MK809, but the other Ethernet adapter (RD9700) i got from **** also gave me 3-6 mb/s on all my devices, and the one i got from geekbuying is the only one i've got full speed on.

So, no guarantee...

Comment

Originally posted by demokedes View Post
          Which ethernet adapter do you recommend to buy? I boguht two different, but I can not reach network speeds higher than 5 Mbit/s. Can you give me URL (****, geekbuxing, aliexpress), because I don't want to buy false again.Thank you in advance.
          Hi All,
          The one in the link above post is definitely HI-SPEED. I am getting 65 to 95mbps on mk808 and mk808b in my 100mbps connection.
          AX88772 chipset is the only one so far i know that give real HI_SPEED(480mbps).
          RD9700 is only FULL_SPEED(12mbps)

Comment

Originally posted by atac5922 View Post
            Hi All,
            The one in the link above post is definitely HI-SPEED. I am getting 65 to 95mbps on mk808 and mk808b in my 100mbps connection.
            AX88772 chipset is the only one so far i know that give real HI_SPEED(480mbps).
            RD9700 is only FULL_SPEED(12mbps)
            I just ordered it. I hope I will get it soon and that It will enable me high speeds.Thank you!

Comment

Well after ordering 2 other USB ethernet adapters, I read this forum and ordered this one at Geekbuying, but too bad.. again only 1mb download... I really don't know what I can do now.. any suggestions.. or is there something I need to do with this usb adapter from geekbuying ?

I have:
              Original MK808B
              Finless 1.7c

anyone any ideas what I can do ?

Comment

Originally posted by krafty808 View Post
                Well after ordering 2 other USB ethernet adapters, I read this forum and ordered this one at Geekbuying, but too bad.. again only 1mb download... I really don't know what I can do now.. any suggestions.. or is there something I need to do with this usb adapter from geekbuying ?

I have:
                Original MK808B
                Finless 1.7c

anyone any ideas what I can do ?
                Are you sure you bought the correct adapter from geekbuying.
                It MUST be HI-SPEED NOT FULL-SPEED as geekbuying sells both type.
                The adapter with the ax88772 chipset.
                I have two of these adapters, both working very well at 65 to 95mbps.
                If you got the correct adapter than maybe its your router or internet speed issues instead.

Comment

I did a check connecting the adapter to my laptop and downloaded a file frim my nas through the network. The usb adapter i bought at geekbuying is highspeed coz i got between 65 and 90 mbps. It's not the usb afapter nor my router i would conclude. It looks like it' not working properly on the mk808b whilst it's an original ? Not sure what else i can do.

Comment

Originally posted by krafty808 View Post
                    I did a check connecting the adapter to my laptop and downloaded a file frim my nas through the network. The usb adapter i bought at geekbuying is highspeed coz i got between 65 and 90 mbps. It's not the usb afapter nor my router i would conclude. It looks like it' not working properly on the mk808b whilst it's an original ? Not sure what else i can do.
                    Maybe you can try setting it to static IP address in mk808b settings.
                    If it does not work i don't know what else to try too.
                    Hope other more experts users read this and have other ideas

Comment

I use this one, http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 .

I can tell you 100% it does have usb 2.0 and I get full speed on it. I went through a couple others that SAID they were usb 2.0 but werent.

edit: also note, I just plugged it in and it worked right off the bat.

Comment

Well i know for sure it's usb 2.0 otherwise i wouldn't get thus speed via de laptop. i tried a static IP as well, but no luck. Funny thing is that wireless is also the same speed. Thanks for the tips sofar, let's hope there is a fix for this issue.

Comment

Working...
                        X