PiPO M6Pro problem driver rockchip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PiPO M6Pro problem driver rockchip

I can't flash my PiPO M6Pro. Two my pc (witn Windows10-64 and Windows7Starter-32) don't recognize it.
    I've used Driver Assistant to install driver and I followed all the instructions.
    I know there are not drivers for Windows 10, but with Windows 7, two years ago, I flashed a RileyRom(1.5) without problems. Today, a different pc with Windows 7 doesn't recognize rockchip device.

Anyone can help me, please?

On the tablet there is the CWM based Recovery modified by androtab.info v6.0.3.1. If I choose the recovery mode option "wipe data/factory reset" will it restart with the installed RileyRom 1.5 or with factory rom?
    Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by MisterNo View Post
    I can't flash my PiPO M6Pro. Two my pc (witn Windows10-64 and Windows7Starter-32) don't recognize it.
    I've used Driver Assistant to install driver and I followed all the instructions.
    I know there are not drivers for Windows 10, but with Windows 7, two years ago, I flashed a RileyRom(1.5) without problems. Today, a different pc with Windows 7 doesn't recognize rockchip device.

Anyone can help me, please?

On the tablet there is the CWM based Recovery modified by androtab.info v6.0.3.1. If I choose the recovery mode option "wipe data/factory reset" will it restart with the installed RileyRom 1.5 or with factory rom?
    Thanks in advance.
    Hi MisterNo ,

did you solve your Problem ??? , will the Drivers be installed if you connnected the Device once OFF & ON to the Pc ???

did you use the latest DriverAssistant 4.4 to install ???

greetings

gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi MisterNo ,

did you solve your Problem ??? , will the Drivers be installed if you connnected the Device once OFF & ON to the Pc ???

did you use the latest DriverAssistant 4.4 to install ???

greetings

gefattern
      Hi gefattern,
      thank you for your reply.

Today, I solved finally!! I used windows7-32 and DriverAssistant4.4 but first of all, I launched RKBatchTool.exe in order to recognize tablet, then I clicked on [Switch] and so pc installed driver. After this FlashTool went on!

Comment

Hi MisterNo ,

nice to hear .

nice Day

gefattern

Comment

Working...
        X