X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BEELINK AP34 ULTIMATE FREAKTAB GIVEAWAY

Hello Freaktabber,

It is Giveaway Time again and this time we have something special for you!
    Our Advertising Partner BEELINK has offered us 3 BEELINK AP34 ULTIMATE for a Giveaway!
    The Price has a Value over 280USD per piece. So we like to say thank you
    Beelink.

The Beelink AP34 Ultimate is an Apollo Lake Based Mini Computer here are some Highlights:

Cool Blue Metal Case
    Intel Celeron N3450 quad core Apollo Lake processor 1.10 GHz to 2.20 GHz
    Authorized Windows 10
    Intel HD 500 graphics
    System Memory 8 GB DDR3
    Storage 64 GB
    eMMC flash, SD card slot
    M.2 SSD slot up to 320 GB
    Video Output HDMI 1.4
    Audio – 3.5mm headphone jack
    Gigabit Ethernet, dual band 802.11 b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi, & Bluetooth 4.0
    USB 3x USB 3.0 host ports
    Misc Power button and LED, reset pinhole
    Power Supply 12V/2A

Do you want to know more?
    Read the Review here -->
    http://freaktab.com/forum/frealktab-team-reviews/tv-boxes/658655-new-beelink-ap34-ultimate-review

Click image for larger version  Name:	10(08-07-17-43-54).jpg Views:	1 Size:	43.6 KB ID:	661433Click image for larger version  Name:	1(08-07-17-43-54).jpg Views:	1 Size:	58.3 KB ID:	661434

Fast tell me what I have to do to Win this Blue Monster?

Easy as 1,2,3!

First, tell us what you like about that Machine?
    Second, why you are the right Person to Win it?

Rules:

- This Giveaway will run for 2 Weeks until 2017-08-21
    - The giveaway is an international giveaway
    - You must be age of majority in your Country of residence.
    - Only one entry per person
    - This giveaway is operated by Freaktab.com

Now take the Change and make it yours!

Freaktab Admin Team
    Neomode

The Giveaway is over no and we will announce the Winners today.

Neomode

The Winner are the follows:
    @jupiter2012
    @aando
    Random_B

Gratulation to all !!
    Last edited by neomode; 08-24-2017, 11:02.

I like this minipc for the low power consumption and I wish to win it because my computer is old,it`s time for a change!

Comment

It is attractive because it's a very small and low-consumption device that delivers a full desktop experience. It's also quite portable, can be used in a flexible manner anywhere where there's a tv or monitor available.
      I'd like to win it because my pc just died

Comment

i realy like this mini pc-s. time to replace my old laptop/notebook with this mini desktop.
        Want to buy me a BEEEEER?

Comment

I like the blue colour. I like to replace my old computer with this low power consumption device.

Comment

Having owned a couple of GT1's, I noticed that Beelinks are of superior quality & very low power consumption. This would be a great replacement for my aging laptop.

Comment

A few years ago it was unlikely to have a machine with these settings that fits in the palm of the hand, I deserve to win because to play a lot of games with my kids, watch netflix in FULL HD quality and be able to take to my work hidden in the backpack

Comment

win 10, small, compact and it blue color
                i'm the right person to have this mini pc because i using Beelink product for pass the 2 years, from mini MX3, MINI MX3 2, GT1, SEA I....

MINIX U1, MINI MXIII, MINI MXIII II, GT1, SEA I

Comment

I've heard good things about beelink, and mini PC's are really useful. I like the review this particular box received here on freaktab. But what I like the most about this box is that it would suit my wife's needs perfectly. Sure to unforeseen circumstances, its now necessary for her to stay at home. With this machine, she could move from room to room using the smart tv and Bluetooth keyboards to continue her writing. I'd love to be able to offer her that. Here's hoping you choose her for one of them! Thanks for the chance @beelink and @freaktab to win this cool machine!

Comment

I really like the fanless desing, also I'm in love with the blue color, I wish that my GT1 has that color as well.
                    This could be a replacement for my 7 years old desktop computer

Comment

1 Its a great tiny machine, nice performance, and seems very powerfull.
                      2 I dont have money to renew my old computer.
                      Last edited by rubioario; 08-12-2017, 08:54.

Comment

I like the small form factor and the power behind the scenes. A plus is the SSD. I will test this little magic box and share my opinion with the rest of the world.

Comment

1. The specs are very sexy, I bet it will run like a beast. RAM, flash etc..
                          2. It is time to replace my old desktop, I need to replace it

Comment

1.its size and power usage
                            2. have purchased other beelink products an will continue to do so very happy with the also recommend to others

Comment

Awesome, DEEP BLUE ... I am very pleased with the GT1 I am currently using. It's nice to imagine what they can do with it. I am the right person because I can give the fastest and right feedback to the users in terms of preference. I have the time and enthusiasm to try different applications and software ...

Comment

Working...
                              X