docooler m9s pro problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

docooler m9s pro problem

hello all, i have a docooler m9s when i plug it in am not getting any power at all.. I tried using a different plug i know that working same problem not getting any light at all.. downloaded the usb burn tool an trying to install a new firmware to see if it would fix the problem.. the burn tool is seeing the box bonnected but when i start it keeps failing at 2% is there something am doing wrong or the box just really bad.. or could i be trying to install the wrong firmware for it

Hi shadydawg ,

first did you ever flashed a Amilogic Device before ??? what "Error Message" came up ???

what Firrmware did you download , was it really a Firmware for your Device ???

some Boxes can be started with a A to A USB Cable and the right USB Plug ,

ever tried ??? (booting with Powersupply over the USB port)

maybe this can help :

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...ting-need-help

but first ask there and report .

nice Day

gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post
      Hi shadydawg ,

first did you ever flashed a Amilogic Device before ??? what "Error Message" came up ???

what Firrmware did you download , was it really a Firmware for your Device ???

some Boxes can be started with a A to A USB Cable and the right USB Plug ,

ever tried ??? (booting with Powersupply over the USB port)

maybe this can help :

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...ting-need-help

but first ask there and report .

nice Day

gefattern
      No i have nevery flashed it befor. I starated it because the box was not powering up at all no red light no blue light using the power adapter. I used the power adapter on another box it was working.. I came across a thread where it talks about flashing it usingredients the USB tool.. when I used the USB to hook it up my laptop I noticed it powered up blue light and everything.. so out of curiosity I saI'd to myself let me hook it up to the TV see if it actually on.. when I did the box booted up I even reinstall kodi and was working how it sup pose to be.. I tried the power adapper again no power at all but when I use the USB to the laptop or connected to my phone wall charger it boots up. Weird am begining to wonder if there's a problem with the port itself

Comment

My box came with firmware 6.0 amlogic 905x

Comment

Hi shadydwag ,

nice to hear that it works with USB Power , do USB Plug and the other have the same Output of Power .

good luck

gefattern

Comment

Right now i am using it with my phone charger wall unit with the male to male usb cable.. Am wondering if it wise to keep using it this way since its a usb cable?

Comment

Working...
            X