firmware docooler m9s pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shadydawg View Post
    well the one from xda seem to not work it starts hits 2% then the board disconnects from pc
    What version of the Android tool are you using?
    R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

ok seems none worked i tried the one from cda from the sd card i think it messed uup something really bad am not geven getting a flue light any more.. the other one installed sucessfully using the usb burn toll still not getting nothing no blue light or anything

Comment

its 6.0 that came with teh box

Comment

i have the board out now am only seeing a lil orange light now.. nothing to screen now am guess it fully bricked now

Comment

Full bricking is rare.

Nand pin shorting usually gets these things out of the mire,

Comment

i can still usb burn tool to see the board.. just looking around to try another firmware.. that xda one i tried knocked out my blue light lol

Comment

am gonna try this an see how it turns out

Comment

ok i am having trouble atm.. i unzip the file an got the recovery imgae but when i try to load it in the usb burning tool.. I get parse burning image fail.. could it be a bad firmware?

Comment

ok i am having trouble atm.. i unzip the file an got the recovery imgae but when i try to load it in the usb burning tool.. I get parse burning image fail.. could it be a bad firmware?
                    Try renaming the image file as it may have invalid characters in it, so change it to something simple and without spaces just to be sure.

Comment

Nothing same thing i have it spelled like this "recovery.image"

i am trying to see if this will work on the box

Comment

Nothing same thing i have it spelled like this "recovery.image"

i am trying to see if this will work on the box

http://chinagadgetsreviews.com/downl...ro-tv-box.html
                        Take out the full stop from the name itself.

Maybe something like docooler.img

Comment

No joy.. naybe a bad image or something will look some more

Comment

I have another box with me now that the same as the one am working on now.. is there any way i can save the firmware from that box an load it to this one?
                            ?

Comment

The only way that I know of would be to use TWRP recovery but whether there is one that would work correctly with your box I don't know.

This thread gives you an idea, but talks of flashing TWRP, which I would be wary of unless you know that it will work for your box.

http://www.tvboxforum.com/printthread.php?tid=826

But it does allow you to boot into TWRP from an SD card.

Whether you can use TWRP at this point to backup the machine to a flash drive I'm not sure as I've never attempted it but there is no harm in trying to see if it will boot and backup all the partitions.

There is a lot of discussion regarding TWRP on Freaktab, so worth researching to see what may be possible.

This would be a good starting point.

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-support/amlogic-based-tv-players/16228-twrp-for-amlogic-devices

Comment

I have another box with me now that the same as the one am working on now.. is there any way i can save the firmware from that box an load it to this one?
                                ?
                                Hi there
                                Have u manage to find a custom rom ,or a firmware thats works on this Tv box,??I have exactly the same model and is worst tv box ever ...work verry slow for an S905xbox i have over 30 Tvboxexes but this one is the single one thats runs so slow many bugs and nonresposive...and i canon find any firmware or custom rom thats work on this piece of crap not even the original one ....

Comment

Working...
                                X