Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

X92 Android tv box,remote doesn't work well anymore help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X92 Android tv box,remote doesn't work well anymore help!!

Hi all, i have problems with my x92 Android tv box (ram 2 gb),i'm looking for the Vendor_0001_Product_0001.kl original file or the keylayout full folder, (location: system/usr/keylayout)
    i've replaced the original file with another one and now my remote doesn't work well ,i've tried factory reset but doesn't work...please help me thanks!

Hi xammy ,

i think u have to reflash your Device with the StockRom , do u have it ???

nice Day

gefatttern

Comment

no i don't have it....in every case reflash the device is a little risky and my box is under warrantly...if is possible i want only replace the file!

Comment

Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

thank you but my remote is different.....
          Attached Files

Comment

Get me link to original firmware ill pull remote config out. Then you can post it for others in that thread.

Ok found it. Is your device 2/16 or 3/16?
            Last edited by scooter2014; 08-12-2017, 17:05.
            Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

ok my device is 2/16

Comment

sorry looking further my remote is really this ,no one have the same model like mine ,i need only the vendor 001 kl file! pls
                Attached Files

Comment

problem solved !vendor file had some wrong entry ,reedited and now all the buttons works perfectly!thanks anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by xammy View Post
                    problem solved !vendor file had some wrong entry ,reedited and now all the buttons works perfectly!thanks anyway!
                    Xammy
                    I have just purchased a X92 3/16 with the same remote as yours, it is also having troubles with certain keys. Are you able to send me a list of the remote configuration and if possible a quick explanation of were to change this list.

Comment

Working...
                    X